Chapter- 57 Surprise..!

Authors pov

"Why are you stressing this much, babygirl... I said I don't celebrate birthdays", Karthik said taking her in to his lap sitting on the bed.

"And I said I don't care... but Karthik why are you not interested?" She asked.

"I don't know and why we have to celebrate birthdays anyway..", he replied

"Birthdays are meant to be celebrated. You know if you want to celebrate my birthday, I will give you ideas to surprise me", she said and he chuckled.

"If you give the ideas how come it's a surprise", he asked amused.

"Simple I will just act surprised", she laughed but soon that laugh turned in to a painful growl. She groaned closing her mouth with her palm.

"What happened?" He asked tensely.

Without saying anything she rushed to washroom and he followed her.
He clutched her hair back patting her back gently as she is throwing up.
It's her periods time and he knows that. She has habit of throwing up in her periods.

"I asked you to visit doctor", he said while handling water to her as she sat on the bed.

"I visited yesterday", she stated.

"Then why didn't you told me.. I would have accompanied you", he said little bit loudly.

"Saakshi accompanied me", she replied.

"Is saakshi your husband?", he hissed.

"Why are you shouting", she roared.

"It's not me but you", he replied.

"You are saying I am roaring. When?" She shouted again.

"Don't shout Megha, I just wanted to come with you to hospital", he said patiently.

"Don't fucking argue with me Karthik and please stay away from me, I don't want to talk to you", she growled.

"Ok fine drink water and take medicine", he said and stomped out of the room.

She closed her eyes frustratingly and thought for a second. "I fucked up again", she mumbled and walked out of the room.

She went to study where her husband is sitting on the couch with sulky mood.
She directly went to him and sat on his lap as if it's her seat. He didn't said anything.
She placed her knees either side of him folding her legs on the couch making herself comfortable on him.

"Did I gone overboard", she asked facing him but he didn't said anything.
"Talk to me, why are you avoiding me", she hissed.

"You said you don't want to talk to me and asked me to stay away from you. I am doing the same", he scoffed.

"Ok happened is happened now say sorry I will forgive you", she said sheepishly.

"It's you who shouted on me then why I have to say sorry", he barked.

"Because I want you to", she replied casually.
"You do", he countered and she smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry", he mumbled and her eyes snapped towards him as her smile spread on her lips.

"Why are you saying sorry when you didn't did anything wrong?" She asked him with raised eyebrows.

"Hey, it's you who asked me to say sorry", he remarked.

"You do anything if I ask", she asked and he nodded.

"Why?"

"Because I love you wifey ", he said.