16- Pants Part II

Y/N's POV

I wished my headache would either stop or kill me.

Waking up, I felt somewhat rested but hella hungover. Luckily, the bed was warm, comfortable, and it felt big. Way bigger and more comfortable than the cot in my tent.

At the realization I sat up to see where exactly I was. I could blurrily make out the shape of my glasses on a table beside me, so I put them on and looked around.

It looked like I was in a stone dungeon. A very clean dungeon with very nice furniture.
It also looked like I was alone, since I couldn't hear or see anyone else in the room.

Quietly, I scooted to the edge of the bed and pushed the cover off me—only to pull it back over my legs.

"Fuckfuckfuckpantspantspants.", I grumbled under my breath as I looked for the pants I probably should've been wearing.

Finally, I found them at the foot of the bed. Still keeping my bottom half covered, I scooched over to them. After pulling them on under the covers I got off the bed. Out of common courtesy I made the bed before walking to a dresser a few feet away from the bed. Though I nearly tripped over a dumbbell on the floor.

Who puts weights in the middle of their bedroom?!

I noticed even more workout equipment in the corner of the room. Whomever slept here seemed to be big on fitness. I bent down to move the rogue dumbbell over to where the rest of the weights were. However, I couldn't exactly pick it up. Like at all. I couldn't get it to budge an inch. It was honestly embarrassing. Either I needed to start working out again or the dumbbell really was just extremely heavy.

With an exhausted sigh I walked over to the dresser. I used the mirror to smooth over my bed head and make myself presentable for when I left. As I turned to leave, my eye caught a red ribbon on the dresser. Then I noticed the purple skirt hung over a chair pushed into a vanity table.

Okay.

Red ribbon + Purple skirt + Extremely heavy workout equipment

"Ah."

'I'm in Luisa's room.'

Probably.

I must've stayed the night at the Encanto.

I must've been drunk out of my mind if I couldn't remember staying over. The more I thought about it, the more I realized I couldn't remember a good portion of the party. Everything was hazy after my sixth? seventh..? drink.

I don't even know what it was I drank. Oh who cares. As far as I can see, I'm in one piece and I'm pretty sure the party was a lot of fun.

What I really wanted to know now was what happened after the party. I was in Luisa's room. Does that mean we...?

I pulled my shirt up to look at my body in the mirror. Bra was still on and there were no new marks anywhere. I don't remember seeing any on my legs either.

So either we didn't hook up and she just let me sleep in her room, in her bed, OR she was just very very v e r y gentle.

If we're being honest, it was probably the former.
Probably.

I put my shirt back down and walked toward one of the doors in the room, hoping it was the exit.

And lucky me, cause it was.

But I paused as I reached for the doorknob.

My head was killing me and I wasn't in the mood to talk or be polite.
Surely I'd be able to leave without running into anyone. Right?

Wrong.

As soon as I opened the door, Felix and Pepa walked past me. They stopped simultaneously and looked back at me as I walked out.

"Y/n?"

"Hi, good morning.", I greeted awkwardly.

They looked at each other before looking at me again and Felix chuckled.

"More like good afternoon.", he chuckled.

Afternoon?

I smiled sheepishly, opening my mouth to reply, but Pepa beat me to it.

"When did you get here? ...And why were you in Luisa's room?", she questioned.

"I slept over, and I just woke up. I hope you don't mind."

"I see. Party too hard?", Felix asked with a hearty laugh.

"Did I! It was so fun I can still feel the music in my head."

"Glad to hear! Although we didn't see you, I hear you were the life of the party with your dancing.", he replied.

"What worries me about that statement is the fact that I don't know how to dance.", I sigh then smile.

"Well, as long as you had fun in the moment.", Pepa assured. "We have to be going now, but it was nice to see you again."

They waved goodbye and as they left, so did I.

Casita opened the front door for me as I left, and I remembered to thank it.

Walking back to camp I felt sticky, sweaty, and grimy. It was a hot day and the lingering taste of alcohol in my mouth made me want to cut off my tongue.

I walked along the outskirts of town to avoid making any conversations and eventually made it back to home sweet home.

I really needed a bath.. and something to help with my hangover.

______
A/N
Double update for skimping this week.