10

Liliana

"Hey Stefanie!" I chirped jumping from a tree and landing in front of Stefan. Klaus couldn't understand why his hybrids weren't working so he asked for my help which I gladly gave him. 

"Lily?" I smiled deviously hopping around him. "So a little birdie told me his hybrids weren't working" I said moving my face closer to his with a grin as his face looked blank but his eyes showed his nervousness.

"Yea I don't know his hybrids just aren't turning" I hummed and nodded my head.

"You have no idea why my brothers hybrids are failing? I mean you do realize he's killing people that when he could be giving them a chance to control themselves right? A chance to be free from the curse of only turning on a full moon." I smirked as his eyes looked everywhere but me.

I moved back with a bright smile "but then again you would never go against Klaus right?" I raised one eyebrow as he nodded in agreement.

"So be it then if I find out you know why his hybrids aren't working I'll snap your neck over and over again until I get bored" I smiled before speeding to where my brother was burning the dead bodies of another pack of failed hybrids.

"Ah sister you're back" I nodded ready to tell him everything.

"Klaus there's something you need to know" I mumbled not wanting Stefan to hear. "And what might that be?" I put both my hands on either side of his head.

I showed him the memory of me seeing the doppelgänger with the vampire hunting teacher and Damon who threw her in the water and said they were going home.

"Well, well, well it looks like our dear friend hadn't be very honest" he smirked in amusement.

"Seems so brother, now you can't let him know you know but I would suggest not trying to turning anymore wolves and going to see that one witch from years ago who runs that bar Gloria was it? ask her if feeding the newly turned wolves/hybrids the doppelgängers blood will complete the transition" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"That witch is a bit sneaky so be careful with her" I said as he nodded "now it's about time I head back to my mates don't be shy brother" I gave him a quick hug before speeding back to my car which was at the bottom of the mountain.

Rosalie and Emmett sat in it with all of our things packed up in the trunk. I hopped in the drivers seat and sighed while closing the door.

"What happened?" Emmett asked as I started the car so we can head to Alaska and meet Alice and Jasper there we'll be staying with the Denalis Esme and Carlisle decided to go to isle Esme for a white so they come back next month.

"Turns out the dopplewhore is alive and well" I had my hand gripped tightly onto the steering wheel making my knuckles white.

"Wait so that's why his hybrids aren't working?" I nodded my head "did you tell him?" Rosalie asked.

"First I asked Stefan if he knew anything and he lied I saw the doppelgänger, the hunter, and the brother coming up towards the mountain looking for Stefan I showed Klaus what I saw and what Stefan said then told him to pretend he didn't know and to go see this sneaky bitch of a witch to help him" I rolled my eyes.

It's a good thing I'm not trying to create hybrids.

"Can't he just kill her?" I shook my head at Emmett. "The ritual was already completed therefore if we kill her now it would do nothing I think if he uses her blood for the hybrids it'll help but I'm not completely sure" I clicked my tongue before a comfortable silence filled the car.