Cute bannters

Oh my good !! Its a boy.. can't wait to see dhoopi little version.

And latest the dheeshra content ~

Coming back to the story ! Full of fun chapter !

In Preeran room !

He slowly open door and go inside. He see his babydoll sleeping on bed uncomfortably. He sigh and go near her put duvet on her and crassed her hairs.

Karan : i swear jisnai bhi yeh kia hai na i am not gonna leave him. Kitna dar gaya tha mai tumhai rota dekh kar.

He said while pecking her forehead and do.

Seriously his heart sink when she is crying in his arms.

_______________

Later at night !

Karan come back home. He sit on sofa tiredly and start calling mahir name. But there was pin drop silence in home.

His hairs are ruffled , sleeves folded , shirt two button open giving him fucking mess handsome look.

Karan : mery ghar mai tu khamoshi hona bhi khatry ki ilamat hai..

He said while thinking her cute little wife and that toffan i mean bella must be doing some evil things.

He hear some faint voices coming from kitchen. He turn his shoes and start moving toward kitchen.

He reached at kitchen door and the next thing make him eyes open in shock.

All flour spread in kitchen on floor , slaps not only these thing but also preeta bella and messed up eachother with flour. Seriously they are looking like jokers. These three are laughing not knowing that he was seeing them for past five minutes.

Suddenly laughingly mahir gaze move toward door. He glup seeing karan. Karan say him to take care of them not being joker with them. He thought. Karan dragging shooters on him with his glares.

Bella : mahir tumnai kya bhoot dekh lia hai jo aisey mun bana rahy hu

Mahir : smjho bhoot hi dekh lia

He whisper.

Preeta : kahan bhoot.

She shout and jump on slap and with that bella and preeta gaze move toward door. Both gluped seeing karan glared.

Karan : are you guys are mad !

Three of them shook their heads in no.

Karan : tu yeh sab kya hai .. bachai hu tum log.

Mahir : i swear yeh bacho wali harkatien teri biwi ki hai aur is bella nai oska pora sath dia... mai tu bechara.

He said pointing toward girls and they continuously nodding their head in no.

Preeta : par pehlai tumnai mujhai shortie bola tha phir wo...

She stop realising that firstly she start this.

Mahir : han tu

Bella : sab galti in dono ki hai karan.

They all continuosuly putting blame on each other. Acting like chillds.

Karan : STOP YOU GUYS *shout*

They all shut their mouths.

Karan : aur tum chalo mery sath

He take step toward preeta to take her with him in room. BUT..

But his leg slipped due to oil which was also spread on floor. SHITTT * bella kya zarorat thi oil girany ki *

He fell on floor and the all flour which was on floor is now on his face. Preeta , mahir and bella close their eyes tightly waiting for coming storm. They make very wrong step.

Preeta open her one eye and see him. She come down from slap. Bella and mahir also open their eyes. Preeta and mahir help karan to stand up.

Karan : shittt..

He cruses under his breath while dusting his shirt which was no more blue due to this mess. He look up.

The three of them freeze karan raise his eyebrow * wht happen*. They look at each other and start laughing putting their hands on mouth.

GOSH !!!

Bella open her camera and show karan his face. He was like dumb seeing his face. He glared them.

Karan : yeh sab na tum logo ki wajha sai huwa hai..

Mahir : hmari wajha sai kia ! Abey tujhai kisnai bola tha idher hai

Bella : mahir smjha kro wo apni wife ko lainy aya tha..

Karan : shutup both of you and preeta tum room mai ao jaldii...

He said angrily and go. The three of them look at eachother and brust into laugh.

Bella : he look cute..

Preeta : actually he look too cutee *damn laugh*

Mahir : behn ja warna osko cute sai devil honai mai dair ni lagi gi..

Preeta : oh han mai tu chalii

She run from there.

Mahir look at bella. Bella raise her eyebrow.

Mahir : shower ?

Bella : han jao lo

Mahir : ok akhaty chalty hai..

Bella : shutupp mahirr

She said with attitude and go from there.

Mahir : sab kai shutup mai hi suno.. fine akaily hi shower lena para ga hayee !!

_________________

In room !

Preeta go in guest room because she know in room karan is talking shower so washroom is not free.

After being fresh karan come out from washroom wearing hua casual trouser and shirt.

Just then his angel wife enter in room close the door and start wipping her wet hairs with towel totally lost in her mood. But her hand stop in air when he see his husband burning gaze on her.

She was wearing white simple long frock with no makeup indeed she is naturally beautiful. Her wet hairs making her sexy. They droplet move from her hairs to neck then collarbone..

GLUP... HE GLUP..

This is hard for him to control. His eyes moved toward her breast which is slightly visible to him.

Only he know how badly he want to rewish her soft body !

He move forward take towel from her hand and signal her to sit on bed. She silently sit on bed observing his actions. He stand infront of her and start wipping her hairs softly.

Karan : ab yeh toffan kis khushi mai machaya tha..

Preeta : wo..na mai cake bnany gai thi kitchen mai par wo atay ( flour ) ka daba bht uper tha phir mahir aya aur mujhai shortie kehnai lag gya tu maine gusai mai wo daba os par hi phenk dia .. bas phir wo sab hogia

She cutely explain with frowing expression irritatting with shortie word. He smile seeing his cute antics. He removed towel from her hairs and lower his head and whisper in her ears.

Karan : waise shortie tu tum ho *whisper*

Preeta : i am not..

He straighten and smirked.

Karan : see i am taller..

Preeta : yarr

He tug her hair behind ear. He try best to tease her. He bent down and bite her cheek. In no time her cheek is become red strawberry.

Karan : dinner kai liyai nechai ajao *whisper*

With that he moved out freaking moment leave her behind all blush. But with him his heart beat stop seeing her in that look and more increasingly in kitchen she looking cute rabbit while laughing..

Mann >>>>>