chapter 17

Stiles was driving way over the speed limit but that was the last thing on his mind.

The phone call;

"Sir we are sorry to inform you that your father is currently in the hospital. He is stable at the moment but we're not sure how long hell stay that way, we think it would be of better benefit if you were to come in"

Phone call ended:

He's currently on the way to the hospital to see his dad and find out who did this cause there is no way in hell that his old man is in there for bad health.

................................

The pack and the others decided to just sit down and have a drink.

"You sure hes gonna be ok, I mean we dont even know why he drove off in the first place" Alison wasnt sure what to think as she hadn't known stiles as long as the others but she still cared for him.

"Trust me when I tell you that it's not him that you need to worry about, it whoever pissed him off" kai and bonnie had moved to sit on the very destroyed sofa and were currently sharing a look as the rest of the pack continued to worry.

"Whys that? I mean I know stiles can fight, we've seen it but its hard to believe that hes that dangerous. Even when he was fighting he was making jokes"

Before bonnie, kai, liam or theo could say anything, the man himself walked in....

Covered in blood.

Sorry for the very late update I've just been getting lots in books. While I've got you all who's on Ao3? And who's in the mha fandom? Because I've been debating writing an mha smutbook on Ao3 for a while but I'm not quite sure as I've never written smut before (properly) let me know what you think.