𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐘

UNEDITED- so I haven't written in a while and I feel bad abt it so I'm writing this chapter while I have a major headache. I'm also on my period so yay me I guess.

sorry that was probably TMI

There is nothing to drink in this house and you might be thinking "oh yes there is stop being dramatic." but I'm
being so fucking for real.

MAEVE CAMPBELL

MAEVE CAMPBELL

I wake up to the sound of yelling.

Once a—fucking—gain.

This is how I've been woken up the past eight months. Them yelling at each other about everything under the moon.

Is that the saying?

wait— everything under the sun??

yesterday after the boy came out of Sasha's office he said that she said and I qoute "I can't take you right now but if it's important then i would gladly fit you in."

that's what-

never mind

It was important in the moment but then I thought about it and I realized that I was just being stupid.

He's not here and he's not going to hurt me.

That's what I keep telling myself. repeating it over and over again until my mind starts to realize that he's not here. Maybe I'm hoping it's true, like I'm trying to manifest it into happening.

I grab the book "a million kisses in your lifetime" from my bedside table and I start my day with a little bit of romance and a little bit of smut.

_____

It's official, lollipops are now forever ruined. I will never be able to look at them the same. Out of all the things they could've used they choose a lollipop. Really?

but like then again kinky.

I walk into my small closet and pull out some baggy jeans I got from target, a Billie Eilish t-shirt, and some white converse that I've had for a few years now.

I grab my headphones and my phone on my way out my bedroom door.

Making my way downstairs I pause to make sure that they aren't down there. I don't hear anything so I make my way down the stairs.