Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 7🔞

Stop there.
Breathe.
You wanna read it?
I warned you. k?
This is just light, but you may be uncomfy with it.
Just continue if you think you are fine with it.

-TBW

Rain's POV

Cloud and I have been best friends ever since. We are not just brothers. Well, we love Sky as well, but my bonding with my brother is different. I know everything about them.

We had a major fight before when I found out that Cloud had lunch with a girl. That was during grade school days. She is the smartest and we both know that she has a crush on me. I don't like her, not even a bit. That is why we ended up fighting because I don't want Cloud to be close to her. Not because I am jealous, but because I don't want my brother to spend time with other people. It was Sky who grabbed our hair on our way home saying we are a bunch of embarrassment to her self-proclaimed 'amazing trio'. That is when we promised to date the same person. It has been always like that. We can go to date together all the time. The happiness when Maru agreed to be with me as well is unexplainable.

Cloud is sitting on the bed, his back pressed on the headboard. I put Maru on his lap. I chuckled when I saw how Cloud turned so red. He was turned on undeniably. I sucked Maru's nipples making him create sexy moans. My brother is dying to put it inside Maru. Not that fast, bro. We stared at each other like how we always communicate or decide without people around us knowing. You blink first, you lose. That's the rule. He always win this no-blinking game because I was not always serious about it. Not this time. He was already sweating so bad. I know that kind of look. He wants me to give up. No. I smirked. I will win this.

"What? Do you want to kiss each other?" Maru asked.

Cloud lost. He was disturbed by Maru's question. Why would I want to kiss my brother?

"Ah, fuck!" Cloud cursed.

"Let me do the honor, babe. Come here."  I won.

"Be gentle, Rain." Cloud reminded me.

Maru's skin is so smooth. His waist is too small and his face is a 10. Everything about him is screaming perfect to be our lover. He is sweet though crazy and childish most of the time. He loves partying and drinks the most among all of us.

I swallowed real hard. This is the moment that we've been waiting for.

"It will be okay, babe." Cloud told him as if it is concerning to take me first.

I let him lay flatly on the bed while Cloud keeps caressing his cheeks and kissing him like there is no tomorrow.

I licked his thighs. He tried to close them, but that action just pushed me more to taste him. I moved my face closer and licked his groin area. I made sure that everything has been touched. These small movements that Maru is doing are giving me hints that I am doing a good job. I want to see the expressions on his face but Cloud is not leaving his lips alone.

"Ughm, babe." He moaned as he tries to suck for air.

Cloud kneeled, leveled to Maru's face. He put his dick inside Maru's mouth and fucking shit...that expression on his face that he is showing makes me more excited. I caressed his thighs and raised both, putting each leg on my shoulders.

Cloud handed me the lube. It was him who spread it on Maru's entrance. He slid a finger inside to adjust our baby,  while Maru is focused on sucking him off.

"Ugh." He grunted upon feeling Cloud's finger. I put mine too, and that's when his voice became louder.

"Babe, this is not soundproof." Cloud told him.