Chapter 15

"I'm going to have your room ready today, tomorrow after work would you like to officially move in?" Jimin paled a bit, like he was scared. It had Yoongi backtracking a bit. "We don't have to do anything immediately I promise. I'm not going to pounce on you I swear."

"It's not that, I'm just nervous. The one time I tried to have sex, my parents interrupted it before we got to the good part."

Is he serious? Surely not, he can't be. "You are a virgin?"

Jimin wouldn't look at him, "yes, is that a deal breaker?"

"Well no, it's just. Fuck, this is bad."

"Why is this bad?" Jimin looked seconds away from tears and all Yoongi wanted to do was wrap him up in his arms and hold him until it's better and the tears are gone.

"Jimin, your first time shouldn't be with an older man who is just trying to get you pregnant. That's so wrong."

Jimin slumped into his seat, he was biting his lip to keep it from quivering. "But I don't mind."

"Well I do," Yoongi all but shouted.

Jimin glared at him, "fine, then I'll go get dicked down so hard tonight that I won't even be able to come to work tomorrow." He got out of the car and before he slammed the door, "call me if you decide my ass is good enough for you." Then he took off.

It took Yoongi about five minutes before he processed exactly what Jimin said to him. He was going to go have sex with another guy. He jumped out of the car while they were at a red light, and he's going to go get fucked. Yoongi tried calling Lena but she didn't answer and that was not like her at all. By the time he got back to work, she was already gone. 'Where are you?'

He rolled his eyes at her reply, 'leave me alone. You hurt his feelings so now we are getting him dolled up so he can get sexed up.'

'Lena tell me where the fuck you are, now.'

She sent him an address and he quickly got in the car, making his way to the location. He looked up, teeth clenched as he pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Lena," he growled.

"What? I didn't want my baby to get hurt. So we needed a few things, lube, condoms and a plug so he's nice and stretched."

He pulled the phone away from his ear before he cussed out the only friend he actually has, "you are telling me that you have Jimin walking around town with a fucking butt plug stretching his hole so he can get fucked by some rando?"

She giggled, almost mockingly, "glad to see you understand the situation."

"Lena, I've never wanted to murder someone as badly as I do right now. Do not let him fuck someone, do you hear me? What if he gets pregnant huh? Then all of this will be for nothing."

"Well maybe you shouldn't have yelled at him and made him feel bad for being a virgin. Did you think about that Yoongi? No, you didn't. He called me balling his eyes out you asshole."

"He's mine," he growled.

"He's really not. Evan is yours as you've made perfectly clear. So what does it matter if Jimin sleeps with someone else? He'll use a condom and he can take the morning after pill just in case. Now fuck off before you really piss me off."

Yoongi threw his phone into the passenger seat as he started punching the dashboard, "fuck fuck fuck. This is bad, so so bad. Fuck." What do I do? He grabbed his phone and called the only person he could think of.

"Hello."

"Evan," he shouted in a slight panic.

"Yoongi? What's wrong? Is everything okay with Jimin?"