Chapter 18

It didn't take Jimin long to cum, if Yoongi had to guess he would say that Jimin probably doesn't touch himself a lot. His back sagged against the mattress, he brought his hands up to cover his face as he giggled a bit, almost sounding like he was drunk again. "That was." He blew out his breath and giggled some more.

"Yeah? Did you like it baby?"

"Like it, I loved it. Can we do that again?" His eyes were wide, filled with stars and wonder.

Yoongi chuckled, "oh yeah. Think you can go again so soon? If so that's pretty good, not a lot of people have that short of a refractory period."

Jimin pouted, just like Yoongi knew he would. "But, what about you? Aren't you hard?"

"And if I am?" Oh he was hard alright, he was hard the second he tasted Jimin's plump lips and heard his delicious moans.

"Maybe I can.." his eyes were darting everywhere around the room, anywhere but to look at Yoongi and it was too cute.

Yoongi slid closer to Jimin, pulling him onto his lap, his shorts doing little to hide his erection that was now rubbing on Jimin's ass. "Can what? What do you want to do baby?"

Jimin rocked his hips a bit, making Yoongi hiss before grabbing them to still his movements. "I want to make you feel good too, can I please?"

"You want to touch me?" Jimin nodded his head before diving into Yoongi's neck, his tongue sneaking out to leave little licks along the way.

"Can I?"

Yoongi laid back on the bed, propped up by the pillows with Jimin still in his lap. He couldn't see him, not really. His shirt was too long and covering everything he wanted to see, but his thighs were out and they were glorious. His large hands ran up and down them, squeezing them, gripping them hard enough to leave bruises. He wanted to mark the younger, ruin him for any other. "Why don't we get naked?"

Jimin's eyes went wide, almost in fear. Yoongi sat up, "we aren't having sex today Jimin, I told you we are taking this slow. But I want to be able to see you, to touch you if that's okay?"

He nodded his head quickly, rushing to pull his shirt over his head and tossing it aside. So now Yoongi was still fully clothed while he had a very naked and very hot Jimin squirming in his lap. Jimin looked down at Yoongi, before he started attacking his clothes trying to rip them off. "Off, off." He kept chanting as he pulled at the garments.

"Lift up baby."

"No, don't leave," he cried.

"Not gonna leave I promise, I just need you to lift up so I can get these clothes off, that's all."

That seemed to fix the panic that was going through Jimin's head at the moment, "promise?" His eyes were slightly watery and it was killing Yoongi that he was doing this. He nodded his head in afformation and Jimin gingerly lifted up enough that Yoongi could wiggle his shorts down so that he could kick them off. His shirt had already been pushed up to his chin, but he still wanted it off so he could feel Jimin's skin against his.

When they were both finally free, their hands ran over each other's bodies, feeling and exploring. Jimin seemed to love Yoongi's chest and shoulders, whereas Yoongi couldn't keep his hands off of Jimin's plump ass cheeks. He kept wanting to run his finger through the cheeks just to feel Jimin's hole flutter. "Baby, I know we aren't going to have sex tonight. No matter how much you beg. But I want to finger you, get you used to having something in there, and the stretch if that's okay?"

He nodded, moving up Yoongi's torso a bit, causing his hand to fall closer to where they both wanted. Yoongi reached into the nightstand that had several bottles of lube already stored in there. He grabbed one popping the cap open with a click, he warmed up his fingers before slowly dipping one in. Jimin bucked and moaned, but Yoongi just held it there, letting him adjust. He was so tight, tighter than Evan ever was. Evan always seemed to be ready for sex, Yoongi rarely if ever had to prep him.

"Doing so good for me baby, I'm going to move now okay?" Jimin didn't answer, he just rocked his hips enough to cause Yoongi to slide in deeper. Jimin seemed to like it, so Yoongi took that as his go ahead to start pumping it in and out. Twisting it inside and lightly scratching at his walls. It only took a few minutes before he added the second finger. By the time he had three fingers inside Jimin, the younger was bouncing up and down on Yoongi's hand like he was made for this.

"Scoot back baby, sit on my thighs. Can you do that for me?"

Jimin was beyond delirious, his need to cum was controlling him. But that's okay, Yoongi knows what he needs more than he does. "Baby I will make you feel so good, I promise. Just listen to Sir, okay?"

"Yes yes, trust Sir," he mumbled, "want Sir to cum too, please."

"Sir will, I promise you, as long as Baby listens well, then Sir will cum."

Jimin scrambled back to where he was sitting on Yoongi's thighs, their cocks touching with every movement he made. He got frustrated though that Yoongi was no longer moving his fingers, so he started to bounce on them. "Okay Baby, I get it. Sir will make you feel so good."

His fingers pumped in and out of Jimin, just enjoying the faces he was making as well as the beautiful sounds he couldn't seem to stop as well. Time to amp it up, he wrapped his long fingers around both their cocks. Jimin's hips shuttered a bit, pumping his dick into Yoongi's fist, his tip leaking pre cum all over the underside of Yoongi's shaft. "I want to touch you, please Sir."

Yoongi leaned back to watch him a bit, "here you take over for me then." He meant the hand that was holding the both of them, but Jimin wrapped his hand around the wrist that was fingering him and cried out a no please. Yoongi chuckled, and reached for Jimin's other hand and wrapped his tiny fingers around their cocks, it wasn't big enough to engulf them like Yoongi's hand was. But it didn't matter, Jimin was finally touching him. "I meant this Baby, don't worry. You make us feel good and I'll fuck you with my fingers until you tell me to stop."

That seemed to motivate Jimin, he wrapped both his small hands around their erections. He squeezed tightly and then started to thrust, it was getting slick since they were both leaking. "Fuck Jimin, so good."

"Not Jimin, m'Baby," he whined, "always Baby."

He sounded like he was going to tear up, "okay, you are right. Sir was wrong, you are the best baby. Such a good boy for me, making me feel so good." Jimin whined and started moving faster. Yoongi smirked, "you are so good Baby. You are going to make me cum so hard, just with your hands. So proud of you." His hips were getting erratic, and Yoongi wanted to see what Jimin would do if he came first.

Would he get oversensitive and try to get away from Yoongi's minstrations? Would he work through it wanting to please Yoongi? He shoved his fingers into Jimin as far as could, turning them slightly. He'd been avoiding his prostate this entire time, but now was the time to push it over. As soon as his fingers brushed against it Jimin let out a strangled whine, his whole body shaking as he fell onto Yoongi's chest. But he didn't stop his hands from working them.

"Ahh," he cried out pushing his ass back towards Yoongi's hand to get him deeper.

"Does Baby like that? Does that feel good what Sir is doing to you?"

"Please, again Sir, please."

Deserpate and begging Jimin has got to be in the top five sexiest things Yoongi has ever seen, add in the fact that he's also the other four. But Yoongi can't think of that right now, he has a mission and that's to make Jimin come undone. He pressed into Jimin's prostate, gradually adding pressure as his fingers circled over it again and again. "Cum for me Baby," he growled against Jimin's ear.