Chapter 19

Jimin squeezed them as he cried out a bunch of nonsense and came over their chests. He collapsed into Yoongi more, but didn't stop touching him, making him feel good. His cum making the slide even smoother, "Sir, please. Cum, hurts."

"But you are doing so good for me Baby, making me so happy. Can you keep being a good boy for Sir?" He whimpered but nodded his head. Yoongi kept up his ministrations on his prostate, fully wanting to milk him completely. He wanted Jimin to cum so many times that he came dry, he wanted to be the reason there was no more sperm left in his body.

His little hands kept working on Yoongi, pumping the older's cock as fast as he could. It wasn't well practiced, not like all the other hand jobs he's gotten over the years. But he's never been with a virgin before, even when he was one the man that he slept with was an experienced bottom. But it still felt amazing though, Jimin's enthusiasm more than made for any fumbles.

"Hurts," he whined but he kept grinding onto Yoongi's hand harder.

Yoongi looked down, smirking as he saw that Jimin was getting hard again. "You sure Baby? Your cock seems to have a different idea." He whined as he rubbed his face into Yoongi's neck more, fuck everything he did was so adorable.. "I need you to cum for me again, I promise if you cum then I will."

"Can't," he sniffled, "t'much."

"You can and you will, show Sir how good he makes you feel." Then he wrapped his hands around the both of them moving fast as he pressed as hard as he could into him. His wrist hurt, the awkward angle and the length of time he's been fingering Jimin, but he didn't care he needed this. Jimin's entire body shook almost like he was haveing a sezuire, then he fell onto Yoongi and passed out. Two more strokes and Yoongi came as well.

He stayed where he was for a bit, not wanting to wake the younger. Once he was sure that he was asleep, he pulled away and got himself cleaned up, then he cleaned and dressed Jimin. Throwing his clothes on after, he kissed Jimin softly on the forehead, "you did good Baby, get some rest."

Just like last night, he tried to leave but Jimin reached for him in his sleep and whined for him to stay. Yoongi is a strong man, but apparently, he's not strong enough to resist the little ball of perfection that is Jimin. So he stayed, he had nothing to do until lunchtime anyway, might as well get some cuddles in.

Jimin woke up and was hot, like all over. He didn't feel sick, so why is he so fucking hot? He turned his head a bit and his nose was tickled by Yoongi's dark hair. He lifted his head a bit and looked, Yoongi had practically draped himself over Jimin like he was cosplaying as a blanket. It took some maneuvering, but he finally got out from under him and all without waking the older up.

He winced a little as he got out of bed, if that's what it felt like to just be fingered he might just die when Yoongi does actually make love to him. He saw how big he was, there's no way it'll fit inside him easily. But this was nothing some pain killers can't fix, so he popped two and started on making lunch for them. He was so happy to be here, he can't believe he's this lucky. To find someone so amazing when he was so young. He can picture their life together.

They'd have at least three kids, Jimin would stay home with them and take them to anything they wanted to learn. He'd love them no matter if they were carriers, gay, straight, he didn't care if they were a boy or a girl. As long as they were happy, that's all that mattered to him. He couldn't stop smiling, he has never in his life been this happy. Yoongi is just perfect, he's so caring and attentive. He made them breakfast this morning and made Jimin cum so many times that his brain shut down. Yeah, he's not going to survive sex with Yoongi. But oh what a way to go.

When Yoongi woke up at first he was very confused, why was he in the guest room and why does it smell so good in here? Evan never cooks and the last person to show up at his house and cook was his Grandma before she passed away. Then he remembered, Jimin, it must be Jimin. He rolled out of bed before making his way to the kitchen. Jimin was in there singing to himself as he danced around. He was using a spoon as a microphone and it was the cutest thing ever.

Jimin turned around and right as he was belting out a high note his eyes locked onto Yoongi's, he screamed so girly and loudly that it was comical. Yoongi bent over holding his stomach as he laughed harder than he has in as long as he can remember. "Oh God, I didn't know those notes were even achievable by humans."

"Shut up," he screeched as he threw the tea towel towards Yoongi, which landed a good 10 feet away from said target. "You scared me."

"I noticed," Yoongi mused. "What were you making for lunch in the middle of your concert?"

He frowned a bit and crossed his arms over his chest all defensively, "I'm not telling you now, you are being mean to me. I let you sleep in longer and you make me fun of me. That's not very nice Sir."

Yoongi bit his lip a bit, he would use that against him wouldn't he. His eyes narrowed a bit as he stalked towards Jimin, caging him against the counter top. He pinched his chin, pulling it up so he could look him in the eyes. "Sir is sorry," soft kiss to his nose, "I loved your singing," gentle kiss to his forehead, "your cooking smells amazing," kiss on the left cheek, "I can't wait to try it," kiss on the right cheek, "and I'm sorry I laughed vs worshipping you like you deserved."

His frown vanished and he immediately started smiling so hard that his eyes disappeared, "you liked my singing?"

"No Baby, I loved it. You have a beautiful voice. Now will you tell me what you are making? I don't recognize the smell."

"Cajun Shrimp with pasta and rose sauce."

Yoongi nodded his head, "sounds interesting, never had it before but I can't wait to try it." Just like everything else Jimin has made it was absolutely delicious and Yoongi let him know just how much he enjoyed the meal. When lunch was over they cuddled on the couch and watched a movie. Yoongi didn't think they would, but as soon as he sat down Jimin slid over and practically glued himself to his side.

"Yoongi?" Jimin asked as his fingers were playing with the hem of Yoongi's shirt. Yoongi hummed a bit, not taking his eyes off of the tv. "Can we go to the zoo tomorrow? I've always wanted to go, but I never have before. I know it might sound too kidish for you, so if you don't want to go with me I understand."

The older reached down and pulled Jimin's face up so he could kiss him, it was the only way to shut him up nicely. "Baby, I'd love to go to the zoo with you. I'll take you anywhere you want to go, all you have to do is tell me."

They cuddled on the couch, kissing lazily until it was time to make dinner. They moved around the kitchen seamlessly, like they'd done this for years. Yoongi's poor heart was never so conflicted before. He has to stop thinking about Evan, it's the only way this is going to work. He has to throw himself all into Jimin, even if it's only temporary. He has to give him the best year of his life, make it so magical that hopefully he'll forgive Yoongi for what he's doing.