Big Encounter Part II

Hello peeps! I'm sorry I kept you guys waiting, but I couldn't decide between updating this or The Disabled Girl. Anyways as always plz enjoy and I don't own FT!

(Normal P.O.V)
Everyone looked at the person who spoke. It was a man with salmon colored hair, black shades, jeans, and a black jacket.

Lucy just glared at him. "What's it to you?!" She yelled at him forgetting that he was a part of The 6 Guns. "Now if you can excuse me, I have to get ready for tomorrow because I have a busy day."

Then Sting grabbed her arm. "Don't you want to hang out a little longer? I am Sting Eucliffe if you remember correctly." She sighed and turned around to glare at him.

"Are you stupid because your a blonde, or are you blonde because your stupid?" She said. "Ohhhh!" The guys yelled.

(Lucy P.O.V)
His grip on my arm tightened, but it didn't bother me. I was going to insult him some more, but he was suddenly thrown to a wall. "Don't touch her!" My head snapped up and saw Erza with a dark aura around her along with the other girls.

Erza then turned to the others. Then chaos happened, she tortured the poor boys. Let's just say things did not get pretty. (Imagine she did the same thing in Ova 2 when she fought all those boys)

After a few minutes all of the boys groaned from pain. "Next time you touch, look, breathe, or even think about her....I will not hesitate to kill you!" She said with venom in her voice which made everyone shiver.

"Uh Erza....Sting was the one who touched me. Not the rest of them." I said looking at the now possibly dead boy band. Erza turned around slowly to face her "Are you saying that I made a mistake?!" Oh how I so regretted that.

"Erza-san please calm down. You already scared the living crap out of them!" Juvia told her since 1) She had the courage and 2) No one can resist her puppy eyes. (It will explain later why she talked in First-person)

Later she calmed and looked at Sting. She started threatening him and we were pretty sure that he would have nightmares. I looked at the rest "Erza. We shouldn't leave them out here like this." Erza then sighed "Alright we will help them. Your lucky I'm feeling nice about it."

(Normal P.O.V)
Lucy walked up to one of them which was the blue haired boy. "Um...do you mind telling where you live so we can help you there?" All he said was "Wallet. Pocket. ID Card." Before he went out cold.

After Lucy got his ID she told Erza. "Well apparently they all live here...." she pointed to the address and such not bothering to look at his name.

She nodded. "Alright. I will drive their car and take these 4 with Levy..." she pointed to Jellal, Gajeel, Rouge, and Sting. "While you, Aries, and Juvia take the rest." They nodded and got to work.

Let's just say it took a while longer for Lucy and the girls because there was no more room so they put Loke in the trunk. (Can't you picture that? XD)

*Time Skip*

A few minutes later, they made it then all the girls got out. Lucy said "Well, looks like we made i-" she trailed off when she saw the huge Luxurious Villa.

"Wow..." She breathed out. "It's so beautiful." Then she snapped out of it when she heard the door slam. Then she helped the girls take out all the guys. "How are we going to carry them all inside that 3 story building when there's 5 of us and 7 of them?" Aries asked.

Oh Aries. What will we do with you? Sigh. Lucy thought and looked at the blonde and his friend next to him. "I guess we could leave these two while we carry the others?" Lucy said but came out more like a question.

Everyone agreed since they remembered what he had did to Lucy.

(2 Minutes Later)

*Huff Huff* "W-we're almost t-there guys!" Lucy yelled. "Uh...Lu-chan? Your only on the first step and we are behind you doing nothing." Levy said in as-a-matter-of-fact tone. Juvia snickered "This is priceless." Lucy just growled "Shut up blue haired witch..."

Juvia just grew a vein on her forehead. "What did you say you bimbo?!" Lucy dropped the guy she was holding. "I said get a life you piece of useless trash!" Juvia also dropped the guy she was holding. All the boys had woken up and watched with amusement.

Juvia pushed her forehead against Lucy's. "You shouldn't be one to talk!" They kept going back and forth. Erza glared at them "Shut. Up." The girls finally gave up.

"Yah Juvia. Also one more thing, you should stop throwing all your negativity around.....no wonder you have a trashy life." Everyone including Erza "Ohhh-ed" at that. It looked like Juvia was ready to pounce on her but Erza's glare stopped her.

Sigh. Just then, the boys cleared their throats. The girls just looked at them blankly. There was an awkward silence and it went on for a few minutes with the boys looking at the girls and the girls looking at the boys.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I wonder what it's like to be a unicorn." Aries said.

Cliffhanger! So here is the chapter, I was going to update this earlier today, but I was watching The Wedding Ringer while typing and lets just say because of my laughing there was a lot of mistakes. Stay tuned, bye-bye!