Chapter 7

I KNOW.. SORRY YALL LIFE BEEN HECTIC BUT IM BACK ON MY WATTPAD AND YOUTUBE GRIND! I LOVE YALL SO MUCH.. my poor babies been starving but its ok.. mommy is here to feed. enjoy the chapter, tune into my audio version on youtube ( Original. DON) and leave suggestions for the next chapter! LOVE YOU ANDDD ACTION!
🫣❤️🫣

TW 😫

I enter my apartment with tears pooling in the inner corner of my eyes.

What happens now with Connie and I?

Armin thinking he knows shit about anything, walking around all high and mighty..

and Eren.

I walk towards the refrigerator while setting down my purse and keys. While tears silently stroll down my face from the overstimulation of today, I huff while opening a container of leftover ravioli from the other night and begin stuffing my face. I don't even bother to put it in the microwave.

look at me. I think to myself, I scoff while shaking my head, chewing down my food.

Over here eating cold ass food and not even no bev. IM SICK.

I giggle a bit, while smiling to myself. Then as my laugh gets louder, It then turns into a sob.

Im supposed to be a professional.

not getting involved with coworkers like we're in high school, and most certainly not getting involved with patients.

Not only could this ruin my career but this could also ruin my reputation as a credible person.

My whole life, has been a fucking shit show. From the minute I was birthed into this hell hole till now.. I can't seem to get anything right.

But I made this bed, so I gotta lay in it and boss the fuck up.

As I stand over my tear-covered ravioli I don't even notice Hitch walk into the house.

"Oh babe... " She says while dropping her purse to the floor and rushing over to me, putting me in her embrace.

I embrace her back and begin to cry on her shoulder.

She hushes my while rubbing my back up and down.

After a few minutes of hugging and my sobbing becoming quieter she says.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

She asks me while breaking away from the hug and forcing herself to get a good look at my face.

"well, not really... not right now at least." I say while avoiding eye contact and sniffling.

Hitch inspects my face with an emotionless expression and then kisses my cheek.

She knows I hate talking about stuff  I'm going through, WHILE going through it. I like to handle it first, then talk about it.

"Okay well, you know I'm always here" She rubs my shoulder one last time and gives it a cute squeeze while smiling.

"I know, thank you for that.. I needed that hug too."

"You also needed that nut?" Hitch says while snickering and running off to her room

"WHATT?" I said in a high-pitched voice while running after her.

She slams her door In my face and I hear her cackling on the other side.

"SOMEBODY FORGOT TO TIE UP THEIR SUIT BECAUSE THAT HICKIE ON YOUR BOOB IS THE FIRST THING I NOTICED WHEN I WALKED IN" She shouts from across the door.