~Love of the dead~

-Stuilly
-Bride of Chucky parallels(I can't let this go)
-Summary: uh read it ig
-Gay
-Stu as Tiffany grips at my soul.
-Death, detailed murder, all the jazz.
----------

Stu stared at the glint of the hand-made knife. He looked over after hearing the front door open. The blonde huffed, and slammed the blade of the knife in a dark wood nightstand. Stu walked out and leaned on the doorframe.

Randy. Stu's so called lover, the blonde didn't know if the other was scared of him per-say. But there definitely was something that was keeping him here. Did Stu love him? Oh no, he tried. He really did, but there was nothing. 

Since the night of the massacre Stu hadn't seen Billy. It'd been 5 years, but still nothing, Billy has just left. Not even a goodbye, well a letter. But that wasn't a real goodbye. "Hey hunny." Randy said, smiling at the taller.

"Hi. Were you finally trying..... Y'know." Stu says, he walks up to the brunette and runs his fingers through the soft hair of the shorter man. "Um, no I didn't kill anyone." Randy says, clearing his throat. Stu scoffs and rolls his eyes, pushing the other away.

"Well- Uh. Well I could-" "Forget it Randy." The blonde as he pours himself a cup of orange juice, looking out the kitchen window. For a moment Stu realizes that he looked like a normal person. If someone saw him they would think nothing of it.

They would be wrong, but still. It's the thought that counts. "Baby. " Randy was still trying to speak. It was pissing Stu off, "I said fucking forget it. I'm going to get the paper." He said before putting down his glass, and walking out the door.

A cold breeze of air hit his face as he walked to get the newspaper that was just thrown on his lawn. Stu wasn't really interested in the paper, but that was until he saw there was a murder in the town over. "Huh, that's new." Stu said to himself.

Murders haven't really been happening in small towns since what they did in woodsboro. The cops usually caught it quickly. Stu walked back inside, avoiding Randy and walking back into the bedroom. It's was something that he kept thinking of.

A 17 year old blonde girl gutted in her house. It finally clicked in Stu:s brain what was happening. The blonde got up and locked the bedroom door, before grabbing a leather-cover notebook He flopped back down on the bed and looked through it.

He wrote down the place time and date that the murder happened. That's when Stu realized just how much unlike with Casey's murder it was. It was definitely Billy. "Hey hunny?" Randy said, knocking on the door. "Son of a bitch." Stu said under his breath.

Stu rolled his eyes and hid the book in-between the mattress and the box spring. He swung the door open, "Yes?" He said. "Maybe I could try killing someone something." The brunette says, wrapping his arms around Stu's waist.

"Really? You would do that for me?" The blonde said, playing with the others hair. "Yes." Stu knew Randy wasn't telling the truth. He had been engaged to him for 4 years, he knew when he lied. "Okay we can go next week babe." Stu said, kissing Randy.

--

The next couple of days murders kept happening. Now Stu wasn't book smart but he definitely knew how murders worked. He mapped out the route he thought Billy was taking and each house he stopped at, but the wasn't all he was doing.

Randy had been lying to him. Yesterday morning Stu found a confession of guilt. It was written by the brunette to the cops of the town they were going to. So Stu made a plan. When they stopped at where Billy was Randy would die.

It had to be done. Stu wasn't sad about it, he  didn't really feel anything for Randy anyway. "Hey babe!" Stu said flopping down beside his 'lover'. "Yes?" Randy asks. "Go pack we're going now." The blonde says before walking out the front door.

Stu had a bag in his hand and one tossed over his shoulder. When he was in the passenger seat of the car he pulled out the map. The small town they were going to had a heart drawn around it by Stu, and the word 'Billy' in capital letters.

He put it back in his bag as Randy walked out. "Okay where are we heading?" Randy smiled a hint of fear in his eyes. "Redwood, it's a very tiny town. Well? Start the car." Stu said, leaning back and looking out the window.

--

As they heard screams Stu told Randy to stop the car. "What is that?" The brunette says, shaking. "Let's not worry about that. What the fuck is this!?" Stu says slamming Randy's confession of guilt on his chest. "Stu- baby it's-"

Randy was cut off by his own scream when Stu plunged the hand-made knife in his thigh. "How fucking dare you! You weren't actually gonna kill someone were you?!" The blonde says digging the knife deeper in Randy's leg.

Stu pulled the knife out before stabbing the other in the stomach. "Please! I'm- I'm sorry!" Randy choked out. Stu didn't respond but instead opened his own door and threw his things out. "Bye-bye 'babe'." He said rolling his eyes.

Stu took out the keys and his knife and got out the car, locking it. He waited for Randy to pass out from blood loss before pulling a gasoline can from one of his bags. After he poured it all over the car he heard a voice.

"Hey." Billy said, taking off his ghostface mask. "Hi." Stu said back. It felt like time had stopped, they haven't seen each other in five years. "That Randy?" He asked looking in the car. "Mhm, been dating since you left." Stu says.

"Can I watch?" Billy said, motioning over to the matches in the others hand. "Sure."

--

As they watched the car burn Stu looked down at the ring on his finger. "Holy shit. Married?" Billy said with wide eyes. "Nah, engaged to be wed." The blonde says, slipping purely medal ring off his finger and throwing it in the fire.

"I like your hair." Billy says. Stu had let his curls finally show in his hair. "Thanks." The blonde laughed. "So how ya' been?" The brunette asks. "Fine, you?" Stu answers. "Meh. Kinda out of it."

"Yeah. Took me 5 years to find you again." Stu laughs but with a saddened look this time. "I'm glad you did. Ya' Wanna be my partner again?" Billy asks. "In what way?" Stu says, but smiles when Billy smirks at him.

Stu wraps his arms around Billy's neck and pulls him in a kiss, Billy's hands remained in his pockets as he returned it. "Do you want to go home?" Billy said as they broke apart. "Home? Didn't know we lived together." Stu joked.

"Omg okay. Stuart Macher will you be my lover again." Billy says, rolling his eyes and getting down on one knee. "I sure will!" Stu smiled and pulled Billy up in a hug.

--