When you and him watch a Horror Movie

A request by legalanimesimp from months ago— I'm sorry I only decided to write this now 😂

I've been avoiding "IT" for years now because of my phobia- Buuut just recently I was able to watch both IT 1 and 2 in just one night muwahahha

And now I present y'all this- Have fun reading!

-

Your Pov

Many of my friends online have been discussing the movie Incantation lately.

Although the movie's cover is really frightening, I was ready for the challenge.

In order to protect myself in case the terrifying incantation baby ever emerges from the television, I invited Luka over to act as a shield.

The universe was probably messing with me-

Because as soon as we started the movie, we could hear rain pouring from outside. I started feeling a little unnerved, maybe scared even.

I sat alone on the couch, silently waiting as Luka prepares all the snacks for tonight.

I insisted on helping, because he bought the milk tea and the chips- But he insisted on doing it himself.

After a while of waiting, Luka came back with a bowl of popcorn in hand. A small smile was plastered up his lips as he sat down next to me and handed me the popcorn.

"I finally got it right." He mumbled nonchalantly, praising himself as I start to nibble on the popcorn.

My eyes grew wide and my mouth instantly watered as the aroma of the popcorn fills my senses. I immediately gobbled up a few more pieces.

"Do you like it?" I heard Luka ask, I immediately nodded my head profusely.

"You'll have to make another bowl of caramel covered popcorn, because I'm hogging all of this for myself." Luka chuckled at my response.

He snuggled in close, making sure to have his arm wrapped around my shoulder as we continue the movie.

Honestly, I still felt jittery and scared even with Luka coddling me close, but i managed to distract myself with the popcorn.

I felt a bit uneasy as the gentle rain suddenly began to rain harder and harder every minute, but I continued to be optimistic.

Luka quickly cuddled me up close- Which was a poor choice, but I could sense he noticed my discomfort.

A loud squeal escaped my lips, I sounded like a deranged chipmunk, then immediately jumped onto Lukas lap as an external lightning strike suddenly occurred.

I nearly knocked the milk tea cup Luka was holding over, but he was lucky enough to catch it. He quickly set the cup aside and wrapped his arms around me in a comforting manner.

"Sweetness, are you alright? We can watch something else if you want to." He reassures, gently drawing circles on the palm of my hand to calm me down. I shook my head at him immediately.

"We've been planning on watching this show for a-ages now, I'll be fine." I replied, the jittery feeling welling up inside me making my toes curl.

Luka chuckled, then pressed a chaste kiss on my forehead. "If you say so. But you'll have to calm down first, (Y/N). This is the third time I almost dropped my drink because of you."

His voice sounded a little teasing and playful, I couldn't help but blush a little bit as I playfully slap his shoulder. "Don't be such a meanie." I quickly retorted.

We continued the movie in perfect bliss. The rain started calming down, which had me feeling less anxious.

As we watched a forthcoming jump scare, I gradually bit on my nails.

Even though I was aware that a jumpscare was about to occur due to the ominous sounds and gloomy air, I was nonetheless a little uneasy.

The eerie noises stopped, and then suddenly a possessed person appeared on the screen in the space of a single blink.

I was startled by its horribly deformed face and the terrible noises they were making.

However, it wasn't the terrifying possessed person that made me scream; rather, it was the quick crack of thunder that made cling onto Luka like a deranged lunatic.

Then suddenly the power went off, which wasn't helping my jittery nerves at all.

Luka chuckled at my misery as he immediately wraps his arms around me, his warm embrace gave me some sort of comfort.

"Don't worry, Sweetheart. The power just went out." He reassures me, going in to plant a comforting kiss on my cheek.

I shook my head at him immediately, my mind filled with all those dreadful and scary thoughts.

"Oh heck no. The incantation baby did this- They're gonna try and bite us and maybe cook us up for dinner." I rambled at him.

"Maybe the incantation baby did turn the power off- But I won't let them get you."
I curled up next to Luka as he pulled out a blanket and thoroughly covered the two of us.

"You promise?" Luka leans in to press a quick kiss on my lips, a small smile coming up his lips afterwards. "You won't be bitten by anything while I'm here, not even by mosquitos."

I nodded at him, feeling quite content with his answer. Mosquitoes suck too. Pun intended- I don't like them.

My eyes grew wide and my mouth dropped when I started feeling this weird aura surround us.

I noticed the the backdoors hydraulic door started opening and closing on their own, it made me feel a little unnerved.

Then there's also the these weird noises in the wind, it almost sounds as if someone was whispering something.

"Luka, I don't like this anymore." I admitted, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck.

Another loud clap of thunder had me shrieking and whimpering close to Luka, I felt embarrassed but my fears always get the best of me.

The thunders roar was so loud, that I could feel my heart pounding super fast. It's as if I was running through a marathon, or I was trying to outrun a cheetah.

I don't usually mind thunderstorms. As a matter of fact, I used to love thunderstorms growing up. But sometimes about tonight makes me more jittery than usual.

"Honey, we'll be fine. Do you want me to open up the flashlight?" I immediately shook my head to the negative, which had Luka a little confused.

"If you open the lights then the incantation thingys will appear, It's a scary movie trope." I briefly explained. Luka seemed confused at my response, but he didn't question and just nodded.

"If you say so. But I need to use the restroom." I looked at him confused and bewildered.

There is no way I'm wandering off in the dark with all these incantations roaming around and about.

"Can't you hold it in till the lights go on?" I whined at him, snuggling closer and wishing this nightmare was already over. Sadly, Luka shook his head at me.

"I'll leave the flashlight with you if you want to. It'll be quick, I promise."

Luka let me down gently on the plush cushions, and was about to get up to use the bathroom- When I reflexively grabbed onto his shirt.

I decided to come along with him because there was no way I'm staying at a dark empty room without Luka.

I clung onto him tightly like a baby koala as he tries to calm me down, all the while as he walks towards the restroom.

-

I'm scared of clowns 😂