38

This chapter contains smut.

I moaned as Colby carried me inside and towards our room.

When we got in there he threw me onto the bed as if I weighed nothing.

He wasted no time before he was hovering over me, kissing me so passionately I thought I would melt into a puddle.

The way his lips moved with mine felt so euphoric I couldn't help but clench my legs from the pressure that was building between them.

I moaned, opening myself up to him more as I clung onto him, scratching my nails down his bare back.

I think he enjoyed it because he groaned and pulled away, sucking at the sensitive skin on my neck, marking it even more than he did before.

As he worked at my neck he let his hand trail up my body and to my breast. I gasped as he moved the red fabric away, exposing my already peaked breast to the cool air.

"Fuck." I whispered as he pinched my nipple, kissing down my neck. I could feel all self control going out the window as he kissed down my chest then to my other breast.

I had never been touched like this but Colby felt like a drug that I needed to keep doing.

I swallowed hard, running my fingers through his hair as he gently bit down on my nipple.

I didn't know if it was the weed or if I was just really sensitive, but every movement felt like my body would explode with electricity.

"Have you ever had an orgasm, Jules?" Colby whispered huskily. "No." I whispered, shaking my head.

It wasn't like I had never thought about it but even masturbating in a house with four siblings was an impossible task.

"Do you want me to give you one?" He asked as my stomach fluttered. "Yes." I whispered causing him to smirk.

"I'm not gonna fuck you." He said as my heart sunk.

"Oh." I whispered and brought my hand to my naked breast, covering it.

"I want your first time to be special. Not in a hotel room with drugs and alcohol running through your system." He said and brushed my hair from my face.

"Got it?" He asked as I nodded. "Yes, sir." I said as his eyes sparked with something.

He liked that a lot.

Colby kept his eyes locked on mine as he hooked his fingers through the strings of my bottoms so he could pull them off.

I suddenly felt really self conscious, reaching my hand down to cover the freshly exposed skin.

"No." Colby said and pulled my hand away. "You're beautiful." He mumbled then scooted down on the bed, leaving a trail of kisses down my stomach and to my throbbing core.

I had never felt the heat and pressure that was aching between my legs. It was like a fire that I wanted to be extinguished.

"I wanna hear you. I want to hear your moans and whimpers while I make you cum. Understand?" Colby asked as he kissed down up my thigh.

"Yes, sir. Yes." I whispered feeling the anticipation and anxiety flooding through my veins.

"Good girl." He said lowly then licked through my folds. "Ah!" I gasped, grabbing the sheets on both sides of me.

His simple tough was driving me absolutely insane.

"God, you're so wet." He whispered and looked up at me through his lashes. I moaned loudly as he flicked his tongue against my swollen clit.