Angry

♡

Mark and Taeyong sat on either sides of the living room couch, the atmosphere building up with enough tension that it was giving off 'wild west' energy.

Jaehyun could only stifle his laughter, watching their interaction. His 5 year-old son had just got scolded for melting his crayons on the stove, unsupervised.

"...And because you were bad, there will be no TV for a whole week."

"But, appa! That's mean! You can't give me a punishment like that!" Mark whined loudly, arguing with Taeyong who's patience was wearing thin. He didn't tolerate it when Mark was rude, and he certainly didn't want him to grow up that way.

"If you argue more, I'll extend it!"

"Fine! I'll stay in my room!"

The oldest Jeong of the family decided it was time to put the argument to a stop, albeit his husband looking extremely attractive while his face was red with emotion.

He proceeded to kiss Taeyong's lips, stunning the boy who had stopped speaking. "Calm down, babe. Your blood pressure is spiking." Jaehyun joked, pulling him close by the waist. "You always interrupt me when I'm disciplining him." He exhales heavily.

"He's a kid, Tae. Don't be so hard on him, and yourself.." He reasons, gently guiding the boy to sit back onto the couch. "It's important that we teach him not to be rude now! What if he says the wrong thing in public?"

Jaehyun chuckled, his large hand gently massaging Taeyong's chest to help him calm down. "Isn't that my job?"

"What do you mean?"

"Being the strict daddy while you're the cute appa."

Taeyong smiled, lightly slapping the male's arm. "You don't always have to be the strict one, I can be strict too, you know?" He said, looking smug at himself.

"I don't think you can handle being strict. You baby him too much."

"I don't! You're the one always buying him the latest video games and play stations!" The boy shot back, crossing his arms. "Hm, guilty." Jaehyun chuckled, his dimples etched cutely.