PART - 31 (Anirudh- Bondita)

Just don't miss the author's note at the end....
And it was the longest and last part....

          --------------------------------------------

Like this after dressing somnath also went to his room as bondita entered the room with food and fed anirudh and talks with him but he was in a deep thinking....

That day bondita didn't left anirudh's side and noticed that anirudh was not listening her and was only making excuse to get rid of her...
She didn't understand why was he doing this but shrugged off her this thinking that it was be that he was not feeling good because of his injury.....

Everything changed after that day as everyone can see that their old happy bondita is back with full power of naughtiness, mischievous, etc..... But something which they lacked to see is anirudh's behaviour which didn't gets unnoticed by bondita but she ignored it and always roam around anirudh....

On the other side, now anirudh was started fighting with his another feeling.... After that incident anirudh now thinks that he is a threat of bondita's life and also that he is a bad omen of her life which brings danger for her....
So he had distanced himself from her as now he thinks that it was better for him to see her happy from distance rather than bringing any danger for her...
Like this 2 weeks too passed with anirudh distancing from her and bondita being bondita make excuses to spend time with him but he always maintain a distance......
And within this weeks everyone noticed this behaviour of his and kaka and binoy decided to talk about this matter with him otherwise again something happen between them this time which the whole family don't want.... They don't want the history to repeat again.....
Batuk, somnath nd sampoorna always try different methods to make anidita close and sometimes they end up making them close also... One day they pushed bondita towards anirudh and he saved her but both gets lost in each other.. 
One day there was no light in haveli and seeing the chance the trio ( idea was of batuk) intentionally talk near anirudh's study room so that he can hear them... They talk that bondita was scared of the dark and was literally shivering due to fear taking dugga maa's name... So kaka sasurji want sampoorna to be with her ......

Batuk - toh maa aap jaa kyu nhi rhe ho jao na baudi ko darr lag rha hoga na...

Somnath - Haan...

Sampoorna -main jana toh chahti hu lekin fir bhi kuchh nhi hoga...

Somnath - aisa kyu bhala...

Samporna - kyuki main chli toh jaungi or use thode der ke liye samjha or sula kar aa bhi jaungi lekin raat bhar uske saath nhi reh paungi kyuki meri tabiyat thik nhi hai or bondita ki pariksha bhi hai, agar uski bhi tabiyat kharab ho gyi toh.... Isiliye...

Batuk - are maa toh kya hua aap jao or baudi ko sula do....  Wo nhi uthengi kyuki wo toh mujhse bhi jyada kumbhkaran hai.... Aise ghode gadhe baich kar soti hai ki kehna hi nhi....

Somnath smack on his head and said - oohh gadhe.... Tujhse jyada kumbhkaran yaha koi bhi nhi hai... Tere upar agar hathi bhi aa kar gir jaaye na toh bhi tum neend se nhi uthoge.... Ulta ye kahoge ki achanak se mujhe daba daba kyu lag rha hai or fir so jaoge....

All laughed at this except batuk even anirudh also who is hearing everything.....

Very funny.... Jao main chla jo karna hai karo... Said batuk and left from there....

Somnath - nalayak kahinka......waise sampoorna maa aap jao bondita ke pass.... ( he too left... )

Sampoorna too loved from there and after sometime comes from bondita's room and gives a thumps up to batuk and Somnath who were hiding behind the pillar....