Tsunami

Prompt: Dream and Sapnap were finding their boyfriends together after a tsunami striked from a water dam.

(Inspired by the movie, San Andreas)

Fun fact: did u know that on Ray's helmet in the helicopter scene when he already found Emma, it written 'LAFD' in blue letters. Just sayin :)

No one's POV

Dream and Sapnap were on a speedboat, trying to find their lovers through all the mess the tsunami had made.

Meanwhile, George, Karl and Quackity were stuck inside a building.

They entered a room where they saw giant glass windows.

They were about to run towards it when Karl suddenly got scratched on his leg by one of the fallen metal bars.

Karl screamed in pain.

"Karl! You alright??" Quackity bended down to his level "we need to take a look at that leg"

Quackity inspected his wounded leg.

"George! See if there's something we can use as a bandage" he called "and some clean water!"

"Yeah"

"Okay..." Quackity took all of his attention at Karl "let' see what we're dealing here"

Karl stared at him.

"What?" Quackity asked

"You're absolutely...You're unbelievable"

They both smiled at each other. Then, they slowly leaned in for kiss.

"I'm just going to pretend that i didn't see that. Oh, and here you go" George gave them a few towels he found

"Great" Karl took it from him

"I look for some water" they nodded

Quackity helped Karl bandage up his wound.

"Heh"

"What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing" Karl smiled

"Here" Quackity helped Karl stand up "just jump, come on"

Karl slowly used his legs to walk but stumbled a bit.

"I got you"

"Hey!" They heard George banging on the window "i can see some people in a boat!"

"No way" Karl and Quackity said sync

"It's Dream and Sapnap!"

Quackity and Karl walked towards the windows and saw them.

"Dream! Sapnap!"

"Help!! Hey!"

"Sapnap! Sapnap!!" Karl banged on the window with his fists

They saw the boat heading the opposite direction as it kept getting further away

"They can't hear us..." Quackity worriedly said

Then Quackity got an idea. He looked at Karl and stared at him.

"What?"

Karl was confused until Quackity reached onto his pocket and pulled out his laser keychain.

Quackity turned the laser on and pointed the purple ray of light at the speedboat's steering wheel.

Dream and Sapnap were constantly looking around, trying to find them.

"Sap, If we don't get to them soon, were gonna need some gas" Dream spoke "we got maybe an hour and a half, tops, before..."

Sapnap noticed a purple dot on the speedboat's steering wheel.