39

Colby's POV

"Ugh. They fucked in the hot tub." Jake said as everyone stumbled onto the patio.

"No, we fucked in the bedroom and moved to the hot tub." I said as Julia gasped and slapped my chest.

"What?!" I asked and looked at her. "Stop telling people our personal business." She said as Tara laughed.

"Girl. We know you fuck. Look at your neck! Colby eats you alive." She said as I chuckled and looked at Julia's hickey filled neck.

I had to be honest that I went a little too hard on her but I couldn't control it.

It took everything in me to not fuck her tonight. The way her sweet moans filled my ears made me want to pin her down and take her fully.

I meant what I said though.

I wanted her first time to be special, whether it was with me or not. She deserved to have a special first time.

"Colby's having sex flashbacks." Kat teased as Julia covered her face.

I could tell she was still feeling cross faded because her eyes were red and puffy. She also had a goofy smile on her face as she looked over at everyone.

I don't know if she wanted to admit it but she was starting to love them.

It was unfortunate how she got here but it made me feel good that she was making friends.

"Are you feeling better, Jules?" Devyn asked as Julia put her hand on her jaw.

It was starting to bruise from where the guy punched her and her lip was still a little swollen.

I wanted to kill that guy for doing that to her.

I know I brought her into a violent and scary life, but I wanted this weekend to be an escape for her.

Things were going to get tense when we got back to LA. I was going to be busy trying to control the situation but I had a bad feeling.

Tony had been too quite.

I had guys watching out for him and they say he hasn't been around much. It made me nervous which I didn't like to admit to.

"Earth to Colby?" Sam asked as he waved his hand in front of my face. "What?" I asked and looked up at him.

"You were on a different planet. Everything okay?" He asked as I nodded. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay." I said and looked up to see Julia getting out of the hot tub.

"Going to bed?" I asked as she shook her head. "Just inside." She said quietly then went inside with Kat, Stas, Tara, and Devyn.

"Seriously. What's going on?" Sam asked as I stood up and grabbed a towel.

"It doesn't matter right now. We're on vacation." I said as Corey narrowed his eyes.

"So it's work related." He said as I nodded. "Of course it's work related." I said as Jake laughed.

"Bitch can't even have a weekend without thinking about work." He said as I clenched my jaw.

"This is fucking serious." I said as he chuckled. "Yeah, Julia is involved and you loooooove her." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"I don't love her. If Tony gets her though it's a leg up that could be detrimental to us." I said as the girls came out.

"Can we get ice cream?" Stas asked as they got settled on the lawn chairs.

"Yes! Ice cream." Kat said with excitement. "Do what you want." I said then grabbed my empty glass and went inside.

I went over to the bar and grabbed the bottle of whiskey and went to pour myself a drink.