Rematch

Cereys Erwood shivered at the chill of the winters wind, but she was also thankful. For all of the water at her disposal. With a smirk on her lips and ignoring the annoying bater from Shinji; his arms extended to his sides. The pompous young man speaking of his mighty heritage; and the non existent Erwood Legacy. Let alone their so called "Pitiful" Magic crest. Gritting her teeth; Cereys averted her gaze to her right hand. The very place where her family's "Magic Crest" lay. Though to her own irritation, Shinji was right. Her Magic Crest was indeed subpar. Damaged even to other Mages. As The Erwood Magic Crest was so weak it was unable to even be used. Becoming useless to any whom held it. Showing to all that the Erwood family belonged in the dirt. Their desire to bring Rune Magic back to the center of the Mage Association was a failure. And there Crest; which has been combined with Rune magic of old was nothing.

But Shinji was wrong about one thing, Cereys was not useless. No. Infact she intended to strive far beyond any Erwood Mage had ever before her. She would make her name in history, and Shinji was a mere stepping stone towards this. Cereys was different than all those before her. And she prepared to prove this; not only to herself but to all in the Mage Association. Preparing herself Cereys drew a single glowing rune in the air before her. The rune itself emitting a bright azure glow causing Shinji to back away nervously. "I'll make you regret mocking the Erwood name!" Cereys exclaimed atop of her lungs, her voice carrying about the distance. So far infact that even her faithful servant could hear her battle cry. Immerse himself within it. Feed upon the drive and mana that belonged to her. His brave Master.

Using his increased speed to track down the fleeing enemy servant; Lancer then came to a city block. Where it's massive strip mall was indeed without a shred of light. An eerie look about it as the servant stepped deeper into the shadows. His trusty weapon in tow, prepared to deal with any and all who stood in his way. After all, it was her wish. Cereys. And Cú Chulainn refused to fail this night. He would see the approval in Cereys's eyes. A triumphant warmth that his memories would forever cling to. With those thoughts pushing him forward, Cú held his lance before him calling out to his enemy. "Come out you coward! Or are you just like your Master?" Cú spit, as a pitiful gasp echoed about. Causing the warrior to turn on his heels, daringly stepping into the darkened parking lot. It was there where a brief hum of a street light could be heard. It's flimsy light casting a haunting stream of light upon a truly horrible scene.

As the figure of Rider stood before him, her body a grotesque twist of limbs and blood. All the while a strange dark figure hovered above the trembling servant. It's whip like appendages lashing rapidly towards Cú, forcing him to act. Twirling his lance before him, clashing with many of the strange tentacles. They were indeed solid, almost as if they were blades themselves. But something was different. No. Terrifying about this entity. And Cú's fears only increased at the terror filled cries of Rider. Her left hand stretching out towards her fellow servant for assistance. Tears streaming down her cheeks as she buttered a final testament. Whispering a sorrowful apology as Rider was completely absorbed into the shadow creature. The crunching of bones could be heard which caused Cú to tense up at the sound. This fight was not over.

However in the distance another scream could be heard, though this one belonged to the Master of Rider. The pitiful Shinji Matou who cried out in both agony and rage as ice crawled up his entire body. Ceasing any further movement from the enraged boy who cried out for his Servant. "Rider! I command you!!" His shrill cries breaking through the air, sending a surge of mana which traversed the skies. Settling within the strange shadow creature before expanding. It's black body distorting to leave the remnants of Rider. No. A different form of Rider. One who's "Mystic Eyes" gazed upon Cú with both pleasure and rage. The shadow becoming another part of this newly formed servant. Draping her body with it's strange mana. The purple haired servant smirked as her many strands of hair were now that of serpents. Revealing to all her true name. Medusa.

"Well now—" Cú began before bounding upwards into the air, narrowly dodging a pair of serpents who slid through the air with such ease it was unnerving. As a single snake was mere inches from sinking it's fangs into his flesh. Only to have the skilled warrior slice it's head off without a second thought. Landing on a higher vantage point that was a store front. He would have to think of a strategy to this new enemy. And yet seeming to know what he was up to; Medusa continued to send barrage after barrage of snakes towards Cú. Only this time the purple haired woman had blended with her many serpents, now appearing mere centimeters from Cú. Her eyes upon his as she smirked. Lancer quickly shut his eyes, though he knew it was too late as stone already began to gnaw at his flesh. Daring to crawl up to his right thigh, slowly any further movement from the handsome man.

Gritting his teeth, Lancer prepared the oncoming impact. This time belonging to Medusa who sunk her sharpened nails into Lancer's chest. His body jerking at the sudden attack before being kicked backwards to the ground below. Landing with such an impact that an outline of the man would surely be found in the morning. For now however Cú found himself at a huge disadvantage in this battle. His eyes coming across the clear sign of petrification on his person. His speed would suffer. However he still had one thing. His Noble Phantasm. But that was easier said then done. Cú would need a clear shot, and Medusa made it clear she did not intend to give it to him. No. Only death.