arcade games

The week passed by rather quickly, it was filled with time consuming homework and having to go to classes. Mostly, you spent the spare time you had at the library with some of the others or doing homework or in your dorm. And just like that, another week passed by.

You were still ignoring Eren in the class you had together. Granted, him being seated right next to you made your life even more difficult. You had barely seen Jean since he was caught up in practice. So, you mostly had been hanging with Sasha, Connie, Armin, and Mikasa.

Finally, the weekend rolled around again. You were in your room watching a show on your laptop after a stress filled week when you got a text from Armin in the groupchat.

Armin
Who wants to go to the arcade
in Scouts Plaza today
to laser tag?

Mikasa
Me

Sasha
Me

Connie
Me

Historia
Me and Ymir can come :)

You
I can come

Jean
I can't, I've got to go home
this weekend. Mom
needs my help.

Eren
Aww Jean boy helping
out mommy :)

Oh yeah, to your and Historia's dismay, Eren was a part of the group chat. Actually, he was involved with just about everything. There was no escaping him.

Jean
Shut up

Bertholdt
Me, Reiner, Annie, and
Marco can too

Armin
Perfect, I'll take Connie,
Eren, Y/n and Sasha.

You groaned. Great, you had to be confined within four vehicular walls with Eren now. Whatever, at least you weren't alone. You stood up to get ready, clearly sweatpants weren't going to cut it. Well, you had to run and it was an arcade after all, casual attire would be fitting.

You threw on an oversized graphic white tee and baggy blue jeans. At least you'd be comfy.

You walked out into the kitchen, Pieck was in her room, probably studying or on the phone with Porco again. You went to knock on her door.

After hearing an inviting, "Come in," you stepped inside.

She was on her bed, scrolling through her laptop while she online shopped, "What's up?"

"I was about to head out with Sasha, Connie, and the others," you tossed your thumb back. "Just wanted to let you know before I left. Do you want anything, by the way?"

"No, I'm okay," she shook her head. "Where are you guys going?"

"Laser tagging," you said. "You want to come? The others won't mind."

"Oh, I'm not sure. I don't think the others like me," she blankly said.

"What?" you furrowed your brows. "You're friends with Reiner, Annie, and Bertholdt though, right? You should come with."

She softly smiled, "That's very nice of you, but I'm really tired after classes. I just want to stay in bed."

"Are you sure?" you pursed your lips.

"Yeah," she smiled. "Have fun and text me if anything happens."

You headed towards her door, "Alright. See you."

Right as you were closing the door, you heard the knock on the main door of the apartment. You grabbed your phone and strode towards the front. You twisted the knob, revealing Connie with his arms crossed.