(8) stan twitter's best friend ko

—twitter

seokyu's wife @S0URKYU Jul 23
YALL IM STILL LOSING IT OVER MY
WIFE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT MY
TAG EXISTED?????
OH MY GOD PLS SOMEONE TELL
ME IM DREAMING
💬 17 🔁 4,047 ❤️ 3,956

dingdingringring @aangelover Jul 23
please mel stop tweeting about it
i have to deal with you spamming the
gc and the tl pls
💬 4 🔁 18 ❤️ 35
|
seokyu's wife @S0URKYU Jul 23
BFF IM LOSING IT I CANT I CANT
SEOKYU IS MY IT GIRL 🙏🙏🙏🙏
💬 1 🔁 3 ❤️ 16

zoe 🌱 @foryourZOnE Jul 23
i've been seeing nctzens shit talking
and fighting other arts as if their
idols arent bffs
💬 7 🔁 1,830 ❤️ 2,006

zoe 🌱 @foryourz_oe Jul 23
NO BECAUSE THE SEOKYU GIRL
LITERALLY SAID THAT SHE'S
FRIENDS WITH ALL THE SM
IDOLS??
💬 4 🔁 0 ❤️ 7

Koreaboo ✓ @Koreaboo Jul 23
NCT's Mark And SYNTHETIC's S0UR
Are Best Friends And Fans Are Loving It

Koreaboo ✓ @Koreaboo Jul 23NCT's Mark And SYNTHETIC's S0URAre Best Friends And Fans Are Loving It

💬 2 🔁 3,961 ❤️ 5,829

—synthetic dorms

giggling to herself, she scrolled aimlessly on her burner twitter account. she did this often given she'd been on the damned website ever since sm had created the twitter for nct. she was more curious on why it took sm so long to make exo's and red velvet's twitter accounts. she was a loyal exo-L account but dabbled in everything sm. call her obsessed when she was quite literally in the damn company.

stumbling over the koreaboo post, she giggled and clicked on the article. she loved reading the random bullshit koreaboo wrote on their articles. opening the quote retweets, she smiled, seeing so many people talking about it and agreeing. a few people being bad apples, but she'd been through enough twitter fan wars to not care anymore. too much effort to try.

coco 🧃 @summerofexo Jul 23
all this mark lee and ko seokyu stuff
is funny af 😭
💬 2 🔁 34 ❤️ 452

ah her iconic one tweet per day. she wouldn't say too much unless necessary. people were making such a big deal about it. it seemed sorta overkill but she wasn't gonna budge. seeing a notification slide down from the top, she held the message to read it.

jenny
we're getting food before we head
back to the dorms
do you want anything?

feeling her lips form a smile, she simply replied with anything. knowing she'd like anything they gave her. they had been able to cancel their duo pairing songs and it really made everyone thrilled. they still had plenty of music shows and reality shows they had to do. it was fun during promotions but she'd seen how her idol friends were like during time periods after promos.

it was like watching the energy in their face go away. and not only that, she'd been on face time calls with many of them and watched them barely put their heads down on their pillows before falling immediately to sleep. it was terrifying and it made her stomach turn from how much it pained her to watch them have to suffer so much after stressful months.