Chapter- 58 The end..!!

Megha pov

"Whom do you want Karthik, a baby girl or a baby boy", I asked leaning on his chest as I sat in between his legs on the bed.

"I don't mind.. I am ok either way".

"No matter the baby is a girl or a boy that's our baby.. our love", he said caressing my little bump gently. As I am only three months pregnant my bump is very small.

"I love you Karthik", I said with a bright smile.

"I love you more... More than you have ever thought babygirl", he kissed top of my head.

As he said his love for me increasing with each passing day. He taking care of me like I am some kind of glass doll. He does everything with me..
Doctor suggested me some exercises for normal delivery and he is doing them with me every morning.

He wakes up before me and sleeps after me. Oh this man.. What can I say.. I love him.
.
.
.
I woke up from my sleep due to the movements beside me. I opened my eyes and looked at my husband who is talking with the baby in my belly.

"Baby I love you ok but I love your mom a little more... don't take me wrong but I really love her a tiny bit more and you have to love her more too because she deserves all the love".

"You come fast then we will compete to love her but you know I will win for sure. I wish you win in everything you do but in loving your mom.. I will win because I love her that much", he said caressing my five months bump.

Hearing him tears rolled on my eyes but I am quick to hold them back as Karthik doesn't like tears in my eyes.

"What are you doing Karthik?", I asked looking down at him while running my fingers in his hair.

"I am talking with my baby", he replied and kissed my stomach.

"What are you talking?", I asked.

"That's the secret between us", he said and I chuckled.

"Karthik", I called and opened my arms for him.

He gladly came to my embrace. I hugged him tightly to chest and kissed his hair.

"I love you Karthik", I mumbled.

"Love you more beautiful", he mumbled and kissed my forehead.

***

Karthik's pov

I am working in my office but all my thoughts are wondering around my wife. She is eight months pregnant now and I really don't want to leave her but for work we have to part our ways every morning.

All my thoughts broken when someone barged in to my office without knocking.
I stood up as soon as I saw the person and walked to her.

"Megha, are you alright?", I asked hurriedly as she came suddenly that too without informing me.

"I missed you", she pouted making me chuckle.

I kissed her pout and said "you would have called me".

"I want to sleep that's why I came here", she replied.

"Ok, come on", I smiled and took her to the room which is attached to my office.

"We have to wake up in two hours as we have interview after that", she mumbled and climbed the bed after removing her shoes.

"We?", I questioned.

"Yeah, if I wanted to sleep alone then I would have gone home instead", she scoffed.