9

"Taehyung! EARTH TO TAEHYUNG", Nala called him for nth time but he was zoned out.

It's been two weeks since their hanging out at the beach, and they became very close. They started to feel comfortable around each other, and they shared some details from their lives that are kinda I'll-keep-it-for-myself thing.

"Oh, w- what were you saying?", Taehyung finally responded. "What's wrong with you? You seem like being somewhere else lately." While leaning on his hand, he answered, "It's nothing important. I just feel like it".

"If there's anything you want to talk about, I'm here", she comforted him.

"I know"

But Taehyung being  somewhere else isn't the only thing that was bothering her. She didn't found out anything about Daeshim's unnatural bully or whatever ya'll decided to call it.

For these 2 weeks, she's denying his calls, and runs away whenever she sees him in school. He also went to her house, but she decided to keep the doors shut. She made a promise that she can't keep. At least she thought so.

But she started to think the other ways; nothing happened to Dae in 3 weeks, so maybe it's all over. Maybe she should just go back to him and talk this out. She couldn't let him be alone anymore.

--~°~--

Daeshim's body froze when he saw Nala standing nervous at his door, waiting for a word or two to escape his mouth.

"Can you give me five minutes of your time. I'm taking no more", she asked, skeptical about the answer she'll get.
"Come in."

"Daeshim, liste-" Nala was interrupted by  his tight, unexpectable and warm hug. She missed his hugs. Just being in his embrace and feeling safer than anywhere else.

"Sorry, I had to"

"Thank you."

Daeshim lowered his gaze, insecure but still ready to hear what his so-called bestie was gonna tell him.

"I know. I'm a bitch. I should've not ignore you when you were at your lowest but I guess I was afraid to tell you I couldn't keep my promise. And I was thinking, nothing happened in 3 weeks, I think we can get back to normal again? If you're okay with it... I mean...putting you at risk is the last thing I want to do and you know that, but just...", she sighed, "I can't without you"

"I'll think about all Nala. And I miss you too. But I want to be sure."

"Okay. Take your time", she nodded in agreement, "then I guess Imma go now", was said in lowkey disappointed tone, and she left the house.

'Well that happened quickly', she thought.

While she was heading off to home, she felt a pair of eyes stare at her back.

She was turning around couple of times, but nobody was there. It was already darkening, and Nala could admit that she was afraid. What if he comes back?

--~°~--

Tae-whatever <3

moooooooooooooorning hoes

✨RIIIISEEE AND SHIIIINEEE✨

come on what kind of spirit is that

WAKE UP

10:01am

Nala

what is it asshole

you really think that I'm sleeping