Arc 5, Chapter 3: Reunited with Her.

Blake POV:

I can feel my heat coming soon. And this time I can go through the whole thing and have him take care of it with me. Ahhh, it's nice to not have to take all of those suppressants to keep my hormones in check. I'm actually kind of excited!

I feel some shifting in my arms. I look down and see Eren rubbing his eyes and slowly closing them again.

Blake: "Have a good nap?"

Eren: "mmmm...can I go back to sleep?"

Blake: "I don't think you'll have enough time to do that sweetie."

Eren slowly lifts his head from my breasts and looks at me confused while still being really sleepy. It's so cute~.

Eren: "Enough time for what...?"

Blake: "I think Ruby and Yang want to do something. They messaged me to wake you up soon if you slept in. It's...4:30 pm so we should probably get ready soon."

Eren groggily gets up before looking down at me and laying his head on my breasts again.

Eren: "Mmm...okay."

I giggle and run a hand through his hair, remembering what chapter I left off on and putting the book on the table.

Blake: "You seem to like my chest a lot...even if they aren't as big as Yangs."

Eren: "Shush. They don't need to be. Besides, you just want them to look that size. You'd hate the extra weight you'd feel from them."

He...makes a fair point.

Eren: "Besides, the rest of you is wonderful."

I plant a kiss on his forehead and hold him tightly in my arms. Usually I'd like to be the one being cuddled here but there's something so satisfying about babying the strongest person on Remnant. I can't get enough of it!
.
.
.
10 minutes later:

Blake: "Alright. Let's get changed baby."

Eren: "Ugh...fine."

He slowly gets off of me but not before giving me a nice kiss on the lips. I hold him in place for a bit just so we can kiss for a while. After about a minute we finally separate with a string of saliva between our lips.

Blake: "Hah...I forget how soft your lips are...hehe."

Eren: "T-Thanks...if you think my lips are soft then you should feel yours..."

We both sit there blushing before we finally get off his bed. He hops in the shower as I quickly look through his drawer.

Come on, come on where are they...! There!

I pull out one of his pairs of boxers and quickly put it in one of my inside jacket pockets.

Blake: "You'll be used for later~."

I step over to the bathroom door and knock on it.

Eren: "Yeah?"

Blake: "I'll be heading back to my dorm okay? I'll see you there! Love you!"

Eren: "Love you too!"

I smile and feel my heart warm up as I leave his dorm room and go back to my own. I open the door and see a couple extra tables set up near the beds with the couch in the middle facing the TV. Ruby and Weiss are moving around fixing up the place as Yang plugs in the gaming console.

Blake: "Fancy."

Yang looks back and wipes some sweat off her forehead. She looks a little nervous.

Blake: "What's up with the nerves Yang?"