An interesting student (50%)

Kiyotaka POV

"Ayanokouji‐kun from class D. Chiyabashira sensei is calling for you. Please come to the staff room."

Ike : This is the time when you were called by sensei.

Since the first day of school I don't remember doing anything that would get me called. Feeling the heavy gazes of the other students I exited the room. I reached the staff room and timidly opened the door. Looking around the room I didn't found Chiyabashira sensei anywhere. I called out to the teacher that was checking their own face in the mirror.

Hoshinomiya‐sensei : Oh , it's from that time.

"Um , is Chiyabashira sensei here ?"

"What ? Sae‐chan ? She was here until a few moments ago." The teacher who looked back had wavy shoulder length hair that gave off an adult like impression. She said Chiyabashira sensei's name as if they were close. They also look close in age.

"Looks like she had something to do. Do you want to wait inside."

"No , I'll wait in the hallway." I don't feel comfortable in areas like staff room. Because I didn't want to attract any attention , I decided to stand in the hallway. As soon as I thought that the teacher walked out into the hallway.

Ike : Huh , why do you hate attention.

Miyamoto : Yeah , don't you wanna become famous among the girls . All the guys want that.

Almost all the perverts and idiots agreed.

Girls : Perverts

Seems like all my previous actions will we revealed . So what should I do now ? Should I act like how I have done in the past or maybe I should start showing my true nature little by little . What a pain

Kiyotaka : I just don't like attracting too much attention and I am not that much interested in becoming famous. And unlike you idiots I am not going after the girls all the time.

After I said that a lot of laughter could be heard. Ike and the others hung their head low.

After saying that I examined others around me. Almost everyone especially the girls were taken aback by my answer because no one expected me to answer like that. They all took me for the silent guy who didn't speak at all.Kei was also a little stunned by my answer because she knew I didn't like standing out and what I said right now will certainly gain attention. Well all of my secrets were going to be revealed so she understood why I decided to do that. Meanwhile Ryueen , Sakayanagi and some others were smirking.

Satou : ( Wow , he really looked cool right now when he said that.)

Matsushita : ( I never expected ayanokouji‐kun to say something like that.)

Ichinose : ( That was really cool.)

Some first year girls : ( Senpai looked so cool right now.)

Kei : ( Wait , why are most of the girls looking towards Kiyotaka. Don't tell me ... ahh mou , that idiot)

Horikita : ( I never thought he would say that. )

"I'm Hoshinomiya Chie , in charge of class B. I have been best friends with sae since high school. We are close enough to call each other sae‐chan and chie‐chan." I have never heard of her before and it all seems like some useless information.