Eat more / yandere

(Warnings - Force eating, manipulation, yandere, thin shaming, implied drugging)

When they had found you they knew they needed to give you more food, you were too thin.
You woke up feeling a hand brushing through your tangled hair.

"Love?" You heard Steven say as you slowly sat up.

"I don't feel well." You muttered as Steven sighed.

"It's just because of dinner last night, love. You tiny body is just needing time to adjust." He replied as you nodded.

"I know you don't want to, but you need some breakfast." He said making you shake your head.

"No, I don't want to." You whispered as he sat on the side of your bed and kissed your forehead.

"You need to sweetheart. You know what happens when you don't." He whispered as you looked up at him in fear.
Steven was very subtle with his threats, somehow it was scarier.

"I feel sick." You whispered as he ran his hand over your cheek.

"I know, come on." He said grabbing your hand and making you stand up.
He pulled you out of the room, he grabbed your medication and handed you the pills and then a bottle of water.
You stared down at them in your hands.

"What are these for? You never tell me." You whispered as he came closer and looked at you.
You looked up and assumed it was Marc by his expression.

"No questions. Take them." He demanded as you nodded, you quickly threw them into your mouth and then washed them down with the water.
Marc smiled and kissed your temple.

"There's my good girl." He said as you nodded.

"What do I need to eat?" You asked as he led you over to the small dining table and made you sit down.

"Cereal and a muffin, baby girl." He said as you nodded.

"Maybe I can just have the cereal?" You whispered as he looked at you sternly.

"Is that what I said?" He asked lowly as you looked away and shook your head.

"No, I'm sorry." You muttered going silent while he prepared the food for you.
He brought it over and placed the food in front of you before sitting beside you with his own breakfast.

"Every last bit, baby." He said beginning his breakfast and reading through the newspaper.
Marc had finished his breakfast, you'd finished the cereal but looked down at the muffin.

"You can do it baby, if you don't..." He whispered as you looked up at him.

"I'm sorry." You whispered as he sighed.
He moved his chair so he was directly beside you.
He leant in and kissed your head.

"Come on, baby. You can do it angel. I know you want to make me proud and obey me." He whispered as you nodded and picked up the muffin.

"That's it baby." He encouraged you as you started eating.
You felt sick but you kept going until it was all gone.
Marc smiled and kissed your forehead, you felt his hand go under your shirt and rest on your stomach.

"It's okay, angel. You did so well for us, our good girl." He whispered into your ear as he hand softly massaged your stomach.

"It hurts." You whined resting your head on his shoulder.

"I know, baby. It'll go away, you did so well. My sweet obedient girl." He praised kissing your head once more before you closed your eyes and groaned.

"Thank you."