House of Rescue

Layla's POV

"Nina, Amber!" I screamed again as Rufus pulled Patricia and I down the path and back to his van.

"Such a shame we had to leave our five-star warehouse," Rufus commented.

"We're not scared of you. Doesn't matter where you take us. My sister and our friends will find us!" I shouted at him angrily.

"Oh, and I wonder how they're gonna do that, considering they're locked in the warehouse.
Oh, it was clever of them to track you down, I suppose. It's just a shame they won't be telling anyone!" Rufus exclaimed. Come on, Layla. Your limo awaits.

*****

Nina's POV

"Can we smash a window?" Amber asked. I looked around.

"They're all barred up, Amber. Did you bring your phone?" I said.

"Of course. This is me we're talking about!" She exclaimed, pulling it out.

"Um. Oh, no. I forgot. I used up all my minutes.Voting on celebrity pop idol last month," she frowned.

"Amber. I hope your contestant won," I said rolling my eyes. We needed to get out of here. My sister and Patricia were in trouble! And now, so were we...

"No, can you believe it? After all I did for her.
We'll have to use your phone," Amber stated as I patted my pockets and realized I must have left my phone on my bed.

*****

"Quick. He's come back. Grab something!" I exclaimed as we heard a sound outside several hours later.

"Fabian!" We both shouted as we managed to stop ourselves from attacking him just in time.

"Some welcome, guys! I followed the oil leak from the van. I didn't know whether I was on the right track or not," Fabian said.

"I don't think I've ever been happier to see anyone in my entire life!" I cheered as I hugged him, though thinking I'd be happier once my sister was back safe and sound.

"Okay, we need to go," Fabian exclaimed as we left the warehouse.

*****

"Mrs. Andrews!" I said breathlessly as we managed to track her down.

"What on earth?" She said.

"We know my sister and Patricia have been kidnapped, Mrs. Andrews," I told her.

"We also know Rufus has them, and we also know that you know he's got them," Fabian stated.

"How? Where did you get all this information?" Mrs. Andrew's asked in shock.

"We know so much more than you think. We're totally up to speed," Amber said.

"We just want to get Layla and Patricia back safely," I declared. I was starting to go a little crazy at the thought of what Rufus might do to my sister.

"As do I," Mrs. Andrews said.

"Okay, so what is the plan of action?" Fabian asked.

"The plan is that you go back to your house and get ready for bed, and I promise you, by the morning, all this will be resolved," she told us.

"You're going to meet him, aren't you?" Fabian said.

"Keep out of this, Fabian," she instructed.

"We want to come with you and help find Layla and Patricia! We're not scared of Rufus!" I argued.