CHAPTER- 7

2.50k views This soon....
Thank you Thank you so much for your love🥺❤️

_________ ✨✨

Tenu Takeyan Bina Ni Dil Rajdaaa...

Muhalle Wichon Kooch Na Karin,

Dewan Wasta Oh Biba Sohne Rab Da,
Muhalle Wichon Kooch Na Karin.

_________ ✨✨
.
.

Everyone gathered at the temple as it was the time of morning prayer.

"Good morning bhabhies.." Veer said hugging with either side to Akshita and Tara.

"Very Good Morning." Akshita said, scrunching his nose.

"Bhabhi looks in a playful mood today" Avyansh teases her.

"Yes, she is playful today!" Ekansh said coming towards them looking at Akshita, she instantly looks down.

"Huh?" Veer asked, not understanding.

"I mean she never behaves like this!" He gives an excuse.

"You never know bhai! You were not there when Bhabhi becomes more than playful okay" Trisha said, hitting Akshita's shoulder playfully with hers.

'He was never there!' Akshita thought with a pale face.

Ekansh understood the reason for her pale face and walked away without saying anything.

"Everyone, come now. It's time for the prayer, and since everyone is present, we will all perform the pooja with our respective partners," Gayetri announced.

Gayetri and Adhiraj did aarti first followed by Rashmi-Shlok, Bhava-Trilok, Veer, Trisha and Tara-Avyansh.

Tara handed the plate of aarti to Akshita, and Ekansh comes close to her to grab the plate he puts his hand on her, making a shiver run down her Spine and her heartbeat raise, Akshita looked at him who was looking at God, she averts her gaze and start moving the pooja plate.

'Bhagwan ji! I never wished for anything, but today I will and you know the Reason....keep this family happy and Inki Saari problems dur kar dijiye..' She prayed to God closing her eyes, Ekansh stole a glance at her while she was lost in her prayers.

(...and keep all his problems away)

'God keep my Family Happy and Safe, MY WHOLE FAMILY ' He prayed and said the last three words looking at her in his mind.

Akshita gave Aarti to everyone and put the plate in the temple, later everyone sat at the dining table for breakfast.

Everyone starts serving themselves while Akshita serves Ekansh and then herself.

"Mom please ask any servant to clean Akshita Bhabhi's room, there are lots of rats, bhabhi is scared of them" Trisha said eating her breakfast while Akshita choked on her food.

"Arey beta Aaram se" Bhavna said.

"Bhabhi are you ok?" Tara asks with concern, to which she nodded.

"Okay, I will inform the servants, but there shouldn't be any rats where it comes from," Rashmi said with a frown on her face.

"Bhabhi saw a rat yesterday also" Veer said, and Ekansh confirmed which rat they are talking about by looking at her nervous face gulping hard.

"Yes, but she said today she saw even a big one" Trisha replied making Ekansh look at Akshita with a raised eyebrow while sipping his juice so no one can see his expressions.