10

A short one, sorry
It's more like a little memory for us.
I really don't want so seem pathetic or anything but could you maybe give me feedback in the comments? If you see an error, please tell me. If you like something or think something is funny, please tell me. If you think I could rephrase something so it's sounds better, please tell me. I'll try to do my best to change my story to whatever you like. <3

Louis' PoV:

I mentioned our anniversary during the concert and the fans went wild. I love that they still support us. Only a few days 'till I meet the boys again. I'm focking nervous but it will be great. I mean I saw Liam and Niall before and I talked to Zayn too.

Liam's PoV:

Two days until I see my brothers again. I hope we will not experience an awkward silence. Ahhh, I'm so happy we'll have a group meeting again. I know some of them saw each other quite recently but this will be the first group meeting since the hiatus. Now let me watch all the edits our lovely Directioners made due to our anniversary. I think I'll end up crying myself to sleep. Wish me luck.

Zayn's PoV:

When I sang the high note from you and I all the boys wrote me a sweet message about my singing. Louis even liked my post publicly. I hope everything goes well. We all had our differences before the break up. My exit probably left some cracks which led to the big hiatus, but all the boys understood even if they were disappointed and sad at first. And I know that they feel guilty for not noticing my eating disorder until it was too late but I hid it well. And it was inevitable. My mental health was terrible a long time before my eating disorder. It was my way to cope and the boys are not to blame. Now... let's see what everyone posted today. I was waiting for this day since 23rd of July, 2021. I just love to see all the support they still show us after so many years.

Niall's PoV:

I need to pack a lot of food. I confess: I eat even more when I'm nervous. It's my way to cope with stress. But I'm incredibly joyful that I got to meet the boys again. After the phone call with Liam, the first thing I did was to call Shawn. He had to endure all my complaining about missing the boys and all my praising, so the least I could do was to inform him. He was just as delighted as me, due to the fact that he loved and still loves One Direction. And probably hopes to meet the boys someday. Back to the food. I'm so happy we're meeting in Italy. Their pasta is the best and let's not even talk about the ice cream. So I just need to bring some good snacks. Maybe some of the boys favourite and some carrots to tease Louis. Can I also pack some cold air because I think it's way to hot there right now. Like about 38 degrees. Why exactly do we meet up in Bologna again? Is it possible to bring air with you? And is it possible not to cry while watching edits on our anniversary?

Harry's PoV:
2 days left until I meet my brothers again. Until I have another show for my lovely fans. I a nervous wreck. I distanced myself quite a lot from the boys, not wanting to seem clingy. But Niall attended my show and we talked afterwards. I still love his bubbly personality which he luckily didn't lose over the years. We also talked about One Direction's upcoming anniversary. And we nearly started crying while we talked about the beautiful edits and shared our favourite ones so we changed the topic. But now here I am, sending Niall my favourites with tears in my eyes,  wallowing in memories. He just sends edits back which I, of course, already saw because I literally didn't do anything else for the whole day except looking at all the beautiful edits from our fans.

Hope you liked it. It's a bit boring (well really boring) but I think it will help us in the future, as soon as the story gets to the more interesting part. Have a nice day <3

24.07.22

just noticed that it takes exactly 28 minutes to read the whole book, what a coincidence 😂