The Strongest Guy to ever Die? Otherworld Tournament!

Third person POV

Since the battle with the God Slayer, Y/n has become the Enforcer of the Otherworld. He had become the first response to any revolts in Hell, and the protector of the Check In Station within his first three years of death. Now, the Otherworld Tournament was about to begin.

At his desk sat King Yemma, who was currently discussing said tournament with the Ultra Instinct Warrior.

Yemma: You wish to participate in this tournament?

Y/n: Yeah! I mean, nothing really ever goes on here.

Yemma: You stopped two people from escaping Hell yesterday...

Y/n: And it was boring. I have all this power, and I can barely use it.

He crosses his arms and his aura flares up before calming and flowing around him like a river.

Y/n: After any of those numb nuts see my aura, they puss out.

King Yemma scratches his chin in thought, then sighs.

King Yemma: I don't see the harm in it.

Y/n: YES!

King Yemma: Be warned, Y/n, should you die here-

Y/n: I cease to exist, I know, you've told me.

And with that, Y/n flies off, making his way to the tournament grounds.

~ Small Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Pikkon and Chibi Y/n ~

Announcer: Heeeellllooooo Otherworld! How's everyone's afterlife today? Hopefully, it'll get more exciting!

The stands cheer as the announcer continues.

Announcer: For this tournament, we have a very special guest! He needs no introduction, he's The Otherworld Enforcer, The Ultra Instinct Warrior; it's Son Y/n!

As the announcer finishes his sentence, the largest playback screen displays Y/n.

Announcer: Look at the guy, he's impeccable! Incredible! But is he beatable?! We'll find out soon enough everyone!

The stands cheer even louder, but Y/n, who was watching this all sighs.

Y/n: Oh boy...

???: I hope you of all people aren't nervous, Y/n.

Recognizing the voice, Y/n turns to find himself face to face with someone he never thought he'd see again - Cell.

Y/n: I thought residents of Hell weren't allowed to compete.

Cell: That's normally true, but those of us who are on good behavior and can fight can earn our freedom by winning this little tournament.

Y/n: I don't trust you.

Cell laughs, then crosses his arms.

Cell: I expected nothing less. You've grown significantly since my Cell Games. Why, back then you weren't even really a fighter, but now look at you... Two steps away from a deity. I look forward to our battle!

He smirks devilishly.

Cooler walks up to the two, and scowls at Y/n.

Cooler: I still owe you for what you did to Frieza and the disrespect you brought upon my family.

Y/n: Oh, right, you must be Cooler... Sorry, I was making out with someone while Vegeta was demolishing your ass, but I mean... If you wanna bring someone substantial, say I dunno, Frieza? Oh, wait, I erased him from existence.

Cell's eyes widen and he holds back a laugh as Cooler growls.

Cooler: Mark my words, boy... You will regret this.