Chapter 21

Teasing Jimin with the plug was probably the most fun Yoongi has had in a long time. He conveniently had so much to do outside the house and he couldn't leave Jimin home alone, that's just mean. Besides what if he touched himself? Yoongi wouldn't ever know. No that can't happen, so he must come on these errands with him. And if Yoongi fidgets and likes to play with the remote so he can focus, then who can really blame him?

"Yoongi, please," Jimin gasped, trying so hard not to squirm on the couch. Yoongi apparently needed to meet his tailor and try on several new suits and every time his hand went into his pocket he'd turn the vibrations on or higher. Jimin is about to cum if he doesn't stop, but he's not allowed to cum. Yoongi told him multiple times that he couldn't. And if he wanted him to fuck him tonight, he had to be a good boy.

"Yes baby, did you need something?" Yoongi wasn't even looking at him, his eyes focused on his phone.

Jimin bit his lip as he looked around, there were people around that could hear and he couldn't just blurt out that he was about to cum in the middle of a suit shop. "Sir, please." Maybe that would get his point across.

Yoongi paused, lowering his phone as his head raised a bit to look at Jimin across the room. His head cocked to the side, wondering what was going on. Then his fingers flexed around the controller and when he accidentally hit the + button Jimin smacked a hand over his mouth. He looked at the tailor, "can you give me a moment. I need to speak to my baby, alone."

Everyone scrambled out of the room, Yoongi isn't known for being the nicest person around. Jimin had a hand over his erection that wasn't being hidden very well underneath his pants. "Please, s'hurts." He whined softly, tears prickling his eyes.

Hmm, he'll have to use a cock ring for the next time so that if he does cum it won't make a mess. But at least he'll last longer, because this was only a few hours. "Baby, you came 4 times earlier, I milked you dry. Are you even sure you have any more cum to give me?"

He nodded his head quickly, "I'll be a good boy please, I. I want you to fuck me, but could you, maybe." He bit his lip avoiding eye contact with Yoongi.

"Baby, tell me." He was being firm, he knew that. But he was training him to be his, even if it's only for a year.

"Could you maybe turn the vibrations off? I. I promise I can hold it in if those are off. I'll be good, it, it just hurts and I want to cum so badly."

Yoongi nodded his head, turning the plug off. Jimin sagged against the couch, like the life was sucked out of him at that exact moment. "Can I finish with my suit now or were you planning to interrupt me more?"

He shook his head back and forth quickly, "I'm sorry Sir, I'll be good and wait for you."

"Come here baby," Yoongi motioned for him with his finger, wanting to taste his lips. "I think I deserve a kiss for being so kind to you."

Jimin scrambled off the couch to get to him, it was adorable. Yoongi pinched his chin and wrapped his other arm around his waist pulling their chest flush together. His thumb reached up, parting Jimin's lips so prettily before he kissed him. Jimin gasped a bit and Yoongi slipped his tongue in, touching every part of him he could. Jimin started pushing against Yoongi's chest, trying to get away. His body shaking with need, he bit Yoongi's lower lip lightly, "sir."

Yoongi pulled his lip from between Jimin's teeth, "baby?"

"I'm so close sir, I want to be a good boy for you. But it's hard."

Oh this is too cute, "you said that if I stopped the toy that you could be good. I stopped the toy, so why aren't you being a good boy?"

"It's not my fault that your tongue is magical and makes me feel and think about dirty things," he scoffed.

"Oh? And what does my tongue make you think of?" He asked as he sucked on Jimin's sweet spot right under his ear.

"How I want to feel your tongue other places," he moaned.

Yoongi dragged his cheek from Jimin's shoulder to his ear, leaving a light red mark. "Like what places?"

Jimin whined, from overstimulation, need and embarrassment. "Don't make me say it."

"Good boys, do as they are asked. Don't you want to make Sir happy?" He whined again, his head nodding softly but with so much enthusiasm. "Then tell me Baby, where do you want Sir's tongue?"

"My.. My cock."

"Oh yeah, anywhere else? Maybe somewhere a little lower?" Jimin squeaked and gripped Yoongi's shirt tighter, whimpering out a please. "Would baby like it if Sir fucked him with his tongue, if he opened up his tight little hole with his magical tongue?"

If Yoongi wouldn't have had his arms around Jimin's waist, he would have fallen when his knees gave out. Yoongi chuckled at Jimin's fucked out face and all he did was kiss him and tease him a bit, "okay Baby, can you be good for me for 30 more minutes? Then I will feed you and then fuck you with my tongue until you beg for my cock."

"Okay, yes, I can do that. I'll be good," Jimin was pushing away from Yoongi, fussing over their clothes so it didn't look like they were doing what they were doing. Even if the workers probably heard anyway, it's not like Jimin is quiet.

Yoongi called the tailor back and in less than 20 minutes they were out the door and Yoongi had 7 more suits on order. "Can we just eat ramen and then I can take you back home to see my cat?"

"What?" Yoongi sputtered.

"It's called flirting Yoongi, I'm sure you did that when you were my age."

Yoongi glared at him with no actual anger, "you act like I'm in my 60's. I'm not even 30 yet Jimin."

Jimin grinned as he leaned over the center console, his chin on his closed fist. "It's okay, you have stamina where it counts."

The nerve of this kid, "I'll show you stamina, you'll be begging me to stop."

Jimin wouldn't let Yoongi take him to a restaurant he said he could eat a sandwich at home for all he cared, he just wanted to get fucked six ways to Sunday. So they ate sandwiches and chips and then Jimin pounced on him while they were still in the dining room. He was straddling Yoongi, his hands pulling at the dark locks as he kissed all over the olders face.

"Can't wait any longer Sir, please. I was good right?"

The CEO reached into his pocket and turned the the toy on as he picked his baby up and carried him to their room. He might as well call it that, he already knows that Jimin won't let him go tonight, that'll he'll want Yoongi to stay with him and hold him all night. He lightly tossed Jimin onto the bed, he bounced a bit and giggled. But then groaned as he pushed his ass harder into the mattress. "Aww does that feel good baby? Do you like feeling full?"

"I do, but I want more." He started thrashing back and forth, his hips popping up and down.

The raven haired man got to work on getting their clothes off, "turn around Baby, get on your hands and knees please." Jimin scrambled to do what Yoongi asked, his face shoved into a pillow, Yoongi grabbed Jimin's small hands and brought them to hold himself. "Keep your cheeks spread baby, need you wide open for me to fuck, okay?"

He groaned but nodded his head, holding himself open as far as he could. "Such a good boy you are."