CHAPTER- 8

3 freaking K like Seriously 3k this soon.....
You People are soooo 😭😭😭
I love you all so much muhhhaa💋

.

_________ 💕💕

Phiru ab maara maara main
Chaand se bichhda taara main
Dil se itna kyun haara main
Ye tune kya kiya....

Saari duniya se jeet ke main aaya hoon idhar
Tere aage hi main haara kiya tune kya asar.

Main dil ka raaz kehta hoon
Ke jab jab saansein leta hoon
Tera hi naam leta hoon
Ye tune kya kiya...

_________ 💕💕

.

"Happy Birthday Akshita Beta!" The priest said with a smile, making Ekansh look at him in shock.

Akshita smiles and takes his blessings.

"Arey beta, who is he?" The priest asks, Akshita becomes nervous realizing Ekansh's presence.

"My...Husband...Ekansh Raghuvanshi" she said awkwardly while Ekansh was only looking at her in shock.

"Ohh that's great! Every year she used to come alone but now she has a loving husband, I'm happy for you beta" He told the first sentence to Ekansh and the last one to Akshita.

Ekansh just looks at her with unknown emotions.

'Loving Husband' Akshita's self consciousness mocked her.

"Now I'm here pandit ji, She is not alone ANYMORE" He said looking at her who snapped her head at him, hearing his words.

She felt butterflies by his intense gaze, a red tint spread on her cheeks hearing him.

After that they came out before Ekansh could say anything. Akshita excused herself and went to some poor children and gave them some beverages to eat from the nearby shop while he looked at her in guilt.

When she comes back they both sit in the car but seeing no movement Akshita asks.

"Um..What happened? Aap gadi kyu nhi chla rehe?"
(Why are you not driving?)

"What Happened To You?" He snapped at her, making her jump at her place.

"Wh..What no.. nothing!" She stammered.

"You didn't tell anyone it's your birthday if you did that then everyone would have planned something!" He told her with red eyes.

"I..I. It's just a birthday nothing else" she replied.

"People are excited on their birthdays and you are saying, it's just a birthday! You could have at least told me" he said angrily massaging his temple.

"I don't like celebrating my birthday that's why" she said looking here and there.

"Why?" He was irritated by her attitude, she looked at him for a few minutes and said.

"I am a simple girl who still loves simple things, I got married in a rich family doesn't mean I'm an attention seeker or gold digger, I don't like celebrating it's my own choice, I didn't tell anyone because I know then they will surely plan something."

"Why so sudden interest in my life? Aap is shadi se kabhi khush nahi the, to ab yeh interest kyu? Mujhe kisi se kisi cheez ki koi expectations nahi hai, because bhale hi vo mere liye important kyu na ho par jab mere husband khud mujhe accept nhi krte, to me us family ko kis haq se apna maanu?" She said with teary eyes while Ekansh looked shocked by her confession.