Chapter 87: Wedding

Hey, my gorgeous readers <3

I hope yall are doing okay, my Wattpad messages and my dm's on insta are always open 🤍.

Spam the comments for these last few chapters...

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

I rest my head against the glass window of my car, watching Isabella drive and Leah sit in the back seat, my mind trying to ignore my sweaty hands.

The last few days went quickly, really quick.

Most of them were filled with checking if we meet all the requirements for the wedding.

And today is the wedding.

My heart is racing too fast in my chest and I'm sure I'll faint before we arrive at the location.

It's a long ride. We planned it to be outside, but at night time. We arranged lots of lights too.

I haven't seen Silas since we woke up and that was around 1 pm. Now it's almost 3 pm and the wedding starts around 9 pm.

This makes everything just ten times worse since he's the only person who can calm the fuck out of me.

See, I start cussing as soon as I get real nervous.

Shit, how is Silas able to not be nervous?

ϟ Silas ϟ

I am fucking nervous.

And being in the car with my chaotic best friends isn't helping me calm my nerves either, I'm urging for Maeve to be here right now.

Fucking hell.

"Wouldn't it be funny if Silas just begins sobbing at the wedding?" Leo laughs and I raise my eyebrows at him, usually, he's the quiet one but today they're all over the place.

Rowan is the one driving, I don't understand why I can't drive.

"I bet he would," Elias whispers, fully ignoring that I can clearly hear him.

"Someone pinch me, I think I'm dreaming," Xavier mumbles, followed by a loud groan when Nico indeed pinches him.

I snort when Nico receives a slap on the back of his head by Max, the brunette sending glares at Nico.

"And why are you so quiet, mhm?" I raise a question towards Rowan and the car get's silent as the other guys snap their heads towards Rowan, waiting for him to answer the question.

"What? I'm driving," He tries to convince us as he glances at me, the guys in the backseat, and then back on the road again.

"I don't think that's the reason," Mason chuckles and I watch Rowan's jaw clench as he lets out a small laugh, shaking his head.