Cute yet kinky (Hoodie)

*Where Jungkook has those special feelings for his cute housemate who was unknowingly kinky .
- I will update this series in chapters.
-Mention of breasts .
& most importantly , if you are uncomfortable with this ,then do not read this .... Read on your own risk.*

After all the boring classes Jungkook came back to his room just to sleep or please himself with the dirty thoughts of his housemate ...
Jungkook washed up and came out of the bathroom just to find there were only tee's in the racks once he threw his shirt on the bed.
"Where the fuck have they gone ?"
He almost threw everything from the shelve ...
He came out from his room with a frustration to drink water only in his joggers ..
Stumping towards the kitchen in thought of killing someone ..
As he was so much angry and doing everything aggressively , he took a glass of water and started to drink ...
Some how internally he felt calmful , he started to calm down but still he was thinking about his lost hoodies ..
Now he had to clean his room also after he did the mess just before one minute ..
His back was facing to the door ,he didn't even realise a small figure was coming towards the kitchen ....
After drinking water Jungkook aggressively put the glass on the counter the he hit his fist on the slab and said
"Once I will find who the fuvk is doing this prank , I will kill him "
Jungkook was thinking some of his friends did some prank and hid his hoodies , because sometime they come to his appartment when he was out ....
He turned his foot as he was about to walk he heard a slight whimper ...
He looked towards the door , and there was standing his housemate , Kim Taehyung , Only in one of Jungkook's hoodie ....

Instantly Jungkook gulped when he looked at Taehyung from head to toe .... The black locks were covering his eyes as Taehyung was looking down .... The loose navy blue hoodie was reaching untill his mid thigh as he was clutching the big paws .
"Umm s-sorry Kookie I borrowed one of your hoodie ." Taehyung spoke looking up at Jungkook in a very small voice but audible to Jungkook ..
'kookie'
Tae gave this name to Jungkook on their first meeting . Taehyung was younger than Jungkook but Jungkook wanted to be friendly with Taehyung . When Jungkook told his name to Tae ,he immediately gave this nick name to Jungkook with a cute giggle after Jungkook said it is ok to call him by his name ..
Jungkook knew he was attracted to males but never knew this much .

"O-ok ok ... No need to apologise ,you- you can keep it ."
Jungkook was shocked , he was stuttering in front of Taehyung .
"Thank you Kookie ."
Taehyung cheerfully said comin towards Jungkook . Jungkook took few step back inside the kitchen , because his body was reacting more than he could think .
"Do you want something for drinks Kookie ?"
"Umm.."
Jungkook said in confusion ..
"Coffee ? Do you want coffee ?"
Taehyung again asked back directly looking at Jungkook .
"Ye-yes yes .."
Jungkook nervously replied at Taehyung's happy bold questions .
"Okey"
Taehyung giggled and turned his back .

By now Jungkook was already feeling sensations in his divk . He was controlling himself as much as he could . Since the day his eyes fell on Taehyung's body he had a big amount of lust for Taehyung's body but as he spent many times with Taehyung he knew what type of person Taehyung . A cute , not so short but still shorter than him height boy with a beautiful and happy nature .
He always thought Taehyung was quite ... Not so quite but still he likes to be shy around Jungkook which always tempted Jungkook more and more . They had spent many nights watching movies together , eating meals and always Taehyung seemed so much shy around him . Playing with fingers while talking with Jungkook , blushing with some touches by him , his cute little dresses or those loose pyjamas , Jungkook always felt bold in front of him . But that day was something different .

Taehyung was different .
Looking so happy just because of the hoodie ?
Or there was something which was Jungkook missing at that time .
Jungkook had idea that his shy housemate was also a little bit uneducated pervert .
Jungkook also knew that sometime Taehyung does everything intentionally .
Jungkook was dying to feel those revealing skin by his lips  . He thought to take everything normally as a gentleman by using his phone but the worse was yet to come .