EXPLANATION

After eating dinner me and Mickey got ready for bed he wore only boxers as usual whilst I wore another pair of his boxers and a sports Bra I got into bed after cuddling close up to Mickey.

"Are you allowed to explain what you do with your dad now." He sighs. "Yeah...we steel, export and sell illegal guns." I look at him and he looks at me.
"What do you mean explain."

"Well you know how I said you get a grand for the small job 5 for the medium and 10-15 for the big jobs." I nod at him. "Well the medium jobs is steeling the guns from gangsters in West side where all the minor drug dealers and Gangsters are. The smaller job is driving the loaded vehicle from West side to the factory without getting caught and the larger job is meeting major gangster just before the border of Illinois to makes a deal, you get so much money for it cause some major gangster like to kill our men and steal the guns but it rarely happens."

I now understood why it was so dangerous. "Do you understand now what I kept away from you for a whiles." I nod. "I was doing smaller jobs which made me a suspect to the west side and I was also doing larger jobs making me known to the major gangster in many different city's." I nod "baby you know I love you and all I want is you to be happy right." He nods.

"Is it ok if you start doing smaller and medium jobs just for now I'm scared that something may happen to you if you do the bigger jobs." I say worried as I rub up and down his stomach. I hear him sigh. "Yeah I guess I mean I have a couple hundred grand saved so it will last ontop of the smaller and medium jobs we will still be set for a while."

I roll ontop of hims straddling him pecking his lips. "Thank you." He smiles "its ok baby." I lean down kissing him again. This time he deepeneds the kiss with his tongue and I return the favour. We start making out for a while as I moan into kiss every oncd In a while as he pulled away a little catching our breath before continuing.

He grabs onto my ass as we deepened the kiss more. Before anything serious could happen the door bursted open revealing lip and Ian. I pull away from Mickey still straddling him.

"Can't you guys knock." I say annoyed. "Well we thought it was clear cause we didn't hear any bed squeaking or bed board slamming or any moaning." Lip says. "What do you want." I ask. "I wanted to see if Mickey wanted to have a smoke and a beer with us only one beer we don't want him all drunk again." Mickey looks at them confused

"Why, why do you want to hang with me." He asked. "Cause we realized you may not be as bad as you seem you only chased me to protect Mandy you only punched me at school cause of what I said and you only punched lip because what he said about Mandy and you got my sister pregnant so am i not allowed to get to know my neice it nephews father." Mickey shrugged.

"I mean guess your right." He looks at me. "Can I got baby?" He asked and I nod with a smile it would be nice if he bonded with atleast one of my family members. I got off of him and he stood up putting on a pair of sweatpants and walking out with lip and Ian.

I decided to stay up and wait for him but when it hit 10 I could wait any longer so I fell asleep.

______________________

I wake up to the other side of the bed being said down. I have no clue what time it was but I new it was really late cause it was pitch black outside. I cuddle over to Mickey not even bothering to open my eyes.

"Hey baby." I mumble. "Hi." He says and as soon as he opened his mouth I got a very strong wift of beer and cigarettes even though they are both rank smells it didn't affect me. Actually I kinda liked it I have smoked or drank in around 3 and half months and I've been desperate to just grab and beer and light I cigarette so smelling it is kinda helping my need for both a cig and a drink.

"Did you have fun." I ask. "Yeah your brothers are super cool I got along really well actually and it didn't take us long to connect and we all actually let our true selves out." Well I can't say that I expected that cause I really didn't.

"Oh really." I mumble in an interested tone. "Oh yeah, lip even dropped is protective older brother bad boy act he was really fun and weird in a good way." I smile.

"I'm glad that you got to see them how they truly are." I say trying my best not to call asleep. "Yeah me too baby." He says before I closed my eyes and let sleep take over my body as I cuddle up into Mickey and fell asleep I'm his body warm and sent.

Only if he knew how much I loved him.