THIRTY-THREE | Interesting

RIGHT, LET ME JUST CLEAR A FEW THINGS OUT.

Artemis isn't the love interest but what her and Athena have going on doesn't turn into something serious.

It was just a one time thing and they will sort it out! So please don't say their kiss ruins the whole book but that is just stupid.
Even if Artemis was her love interest it wouldn't have ruined anything.

But two girls kissing shouldn't make anything weird or ruin anything so frankly, I think you guys need to put your big girl/boy pants on and move on because that type of stuff happens all the time.  Also, Athena isn't lesbian. But still, there isn't anything wrong with liking the same gender.

And yes Romano is still in the picture. He is the love interest but making them kiss now is just weird. They haven't even built a proper friendship.

ELIJAH RUSSO:

ELIJAH RUSSO:

Artemis and Athena walk into the manor with bright smiles on their faces. They both immediately stop when they see me.

"Hi Elijah," Artemis says, grinning at me.

Oh. They must have had a good time because I've never seen them two ever look so happy before.

They both share a look and then giggle.

I place my hands in my pockets, "Hi girls. Wanna tell me what's so funny?"

Athena points at me forehead. "Have you been walking around with "MANWHORE" written on your forehead all day?" She asks me, trying to hold back a laugh.

I furrow my eyebrows, "First of all, language. Second of fall, what do you mean."

Artemis snorts, "I think you should go and check yourself in the mirror."

I examine both of them and raise my eyebrows. Artemis's hair is exactly done how I did Athenas. Although now that I think of it their hair is really messy. Where did they even go? And what did they do?

Athena whispers something in her ear and Artemis nods, excitingly. Then Athena drags her upstairs and slams her door shut.

Right.. That's surprising.

Why am I even surprised? They are teenage girls. They are probably going to talk about boys and gossip.

At least Athena is feeling better though.

I got upstairs to my room and go into my bathroom. I look in the mirror and I gasp. My eyes widen when I see "MANWHORE" written on my forehead in sharpie.