匚卄卂卩丅乇尺 千丨ᐯ乇

"Can't believe I thought you were cool when we met."

EVERYONE DECIDED TO SLEEP down in the Wheeler's basement to stick together. Everyone was asleep except for Max, who was layed down directly on top of Olivia, Olivia was also awake, she has not had a good night sleep since the night Chrissy had died. She had a few hours, but not enough where it was healthy.

"Hey, you, okay?" Olivia asked when Max started to get up. Max stopped so she hovered over Olivia.

"Yeah, sorry, did I wake you?" Max asked.

"No, no. I was already awake." She said shaking her head. Max looked like she was hesitating, Olivia lifted her hand to Max's cheek. "What's on your mind?"

"Can you come with me? I don't really want to be alone right now." Max said as she sat back on her legs.

"Yeah, of course." The couple stood up and walked to the stairs, stepping over the sleeping people. They walk out of the basement to see Karen making breakfast, Ted reading a newspaper and Holly at the table

"Morning, girls." Karen greeted as she flipped a few pancakes.

"Morning Mrs. Wheeler." Max replied. Olivia only nodded. The two sat down with Holly.

"Hey, Holly?" Olivia turned to the six-year-old.

"Hm?" The smaller girl hummed.

"Can I use your colours?" Olivia asks, pointing to the box.

"Yeah." Holly said not looking away from her Lite Brite

"What are you four?" Max asked as Olivia grabbed a few pieces of paper and crayons.

"It's not for me." Olivia placed the contents in front of Max. "It's for you."

"Why?" Max asks, very confused.

"Well, you said it was hard to describe what you saw, so, maybe, it will be easier to draw what you saw." Olivia explains, pushing the objects on the table.

"I'm not good at drawing." Max shook her head.

"That's okay. We kind of just need an idea of what it looks like, I guess." Olivia says in a soothing voice. Max nodded and began to draw.

Max drew a few pictures before Nancy came from the basement, Dustin not long behind.

"Hey, guys. Everything okay?" Karen asked. Olivia and Max look back to the two.

"Yeah. Yeah. Everything's okay." Nancy said relieved.

"I think it's so sweet that you guys are sticking together like this." Karen said as she put more pancakes on the pile.

"Could try sticking together at a different house for a change." Ted said as he finally lifted his eyes from the news papers. Nancy walks over and sits down. Max stopped her Walkman and took her headphones around her neck.