Author's Note

Hello everyone! I have not written a single author's note throughout this book, and I just wanted to add something at the end here.

First of all, I want to thank you for reading this book. I have been working on it for almost a year, and it has been so much fun for me to write it while you were reading it. I want to give an extra special thank you to those of you who commented with suggestions and predictions along the way because this story changed many times from those comments, and it made the story so much better.

To anyone who has started reading this somewhere during the process of writing it, even after I have finished it, thank you for reading this. I hope it brought you as much joy as it brought me. If this random fanfic did anything, I hope it made your day better just once.

I want to end this note by saying I'm writing another fanfic, though hopefully a much shorter one. It is called "The Cullen Family," and it is posted now.

One last time, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this and commenting and favoriting and doing everything you have done with this story. I never imagined this many of you would read and enjoy it.

- Mad Madie