04 | SIBLINGS

┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉

THIRD PERSON POV

There appeared 7 people that look exactly like Boboiboy. Fire came up to hawks with sparkles in his eyes along with leaf " You're a hero right!? How long were you one!? " leaf questioned the human bird " e-eh.. 5 years. " everything happened so suddenly that hawks was having a hard time understanding what was going on. The two boys were suddenly lifted up with a hand " now, now. I've got to explain to sir Hawks what just happened. He must be overwhelmed right now. " Earth said as he turned around and placed them down, then quickly face Hawks again. " How 'bout you and I sit down and then we can discuss the situation? " Hawks nodded still in a state of shock.

Water was just sleeping on the fluffy rug with his plush whale. Light was exploring the house, Lightning seemed to be trying to pull Wind back from jumping off the balcony of the 37th floor, while Leaf was looking at the plants around the house, and Fire was watching the TV show ' Hells Kitchen ' . To summarize it up, it was chaotic.

≡;- ꒰ °After Earth Explained To Hawks

" Ah, everything makes sense now, a bit shocked still but better. " Hawks replied to Earth's explanation. " Oh! And no need to worry 'bout the other six, I'll be sure to keep them under control! " Hawks sighed in relief.

Just then, a guy that looked like a bird. Head, of a bird. His eyes were closed when he walked in so he didn't see . " Ah! How was training Tokoyami? " Hawks asked Tokoyami. " It was good fathe- " he opened his eyes to look at his father, only to be met with 7 kids all around the apartment. " WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED!? WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? " the bird head shouted in surprise.

" SSHHH I'm tryna watch this chef! He has the same vibes as me. [ Gordon Ramsey ] " Fire said still keeping eyes on the big screen infront of him. " What fire said... I'm tire- ' Yawn '... im sleeping.. " water said in a not so energetic tone. Even though Tokoyami was having a hard time understanding what was happening right now, he kept calm . He turned to his father, Hawks. " Who are these people and what is their purpose of being here? " Tokoyami asked his father who was scratching his non-itchy cheeks . " It's a long stor- " " Shorten it. " Hawks son cuts of his father. " Fine, fine! " Hawks replied back a bit scared.

" He- they'll be staying here for a while. They lost his parents and has amnesia, so I offered to take them in for the time being until he gets bac- their memories back. "

" It'll take some time to digest this... So I need to go to my room to think. " but before he went there, earth grabbed on his wrist making the bird turn back to look at him. " If it makes things better, you won't have to deal with 7 kids. We are all just part of our master- his quirk. " Earth said to him. You could see the relief in his eyes. " It does make things better, I'm glad you mentioned this.. " Birdie [ I'm just lazy to write his whole name so yeah. Sorry- ] said expecting a name in reply. " You can call us by our elementals , I'm earth. And I'll introduce you to the others later. " earth gave him a warm smile before he goes to his room.