Chapter 80- The Ocean Seas

"Well... I hope you can save your little friend," King Oceano laughed. Then he went underwater... dragging Chrom right behind him. The heroes went underwater and swam behind him. From there they found the... lost kingdom of Atlantica.

King Oceano asked, "So you guys decided to follow me down here? Heh, I want to see you guys try to survive..." Then he made a tidal wave in the water.

Hajime ordered, "We have to follow him no matter what! Who knows what he is going to do to Chrom!" They swam behind him and King Oceano swam quicker and quicker.

Zhongli shouted, "LET GO OF HIM!" King Oceano looked back and saw the heroes catching up. He swam quicker and quicker. The heroes swam quicker. Then they all grabbed King Oceano. Albedo grabbed Chrom and the heroes all looked at King Oceano.

"I-I JUST WANTED TO SAVE MY KINGDOM! BUT YOU ALL HAD TO INTRUDE IT!!" King Oceano shouted. He sounded like he was on the verge of tears.

Kirby asked, "Why are you about to cry?"

"I AM NOT!!" King Oceano shouted. He looked at the heroes and then at Chrom.

King Oceano mumbled, "If I was able to drown him... I would've..." The heroes got frightened. "But the reason why I'm so defensive is that I almost lost my kingdom 100 years ago. King Liberty left for so long and we were left defenseless. However during an attack from Micheal... he nearly destroyed my kingdom.

I thought I was going to lose it but I didn't... we decided to push the kingdom down underwater where we were going to be safe..."

Chiaki said sorrowfully, "We're so sorry about that..." King Oceano nodded and then he smiled.

"Perhaps I treated you all too harshly..." King Oceano sighed. He looked up at them and gave out his hand. The heroes all shook his hand.

Hajime sighed, "Albedo, take Chrom to safety, we can explore the city." Albedo nodded and swam Chrom up to safety.

"Come along everyone, let's view the city of Atlantica..." King Oceano said with a smile. Then they all swam down to the kingdom.