Chapter 77

A loud ringing enters my ears as a groan escapes me and I turn over running my hand over the bed to find my phone with my eyes closed

I don't even remember putting an alarm on.

Finally feeling the phone in my fingers I pick the phone up and slowly open my eyes checking the time only to roll my eyes as the screen glows showing 6 am.

I put the phone back down as I walk over the bathroom and splash water on my face instantly causing my eyes to open wide.

Not bothering to get change, I leave the room wanting to see where everyone is.

As I look over the banister, I see loads of people rushing around the house doing jobs and chatting to one another.

Why is there so much chaos at 6 am does no one sleep in this house?

I make my way into the dinning room as I hear Angelo's voice from the stairs.

As the door slowly creaks open I notice the table is crowded with people all chatting, waiting for the food to arrive.

Everyone looks over to me as I see all the men and women are dressed as if there is a special ceremony today.

As I continue to look around, I realise some of them I know and some I have never seen before. Then I notice dad and my brothers also dressed up which is not really unusually.

"Good morning Principessa." Dad greets as I sit down besides him and everyone continues their conversation.

I'm so confused, it's so early.

"Dad, what's going on? Why are there so many people here?" I question leaning closer to his so no one can hear me.

"Did you forget? We are preparing for the mafia ball tonight." dad replies giving me a smile as I just nod in reply.

"I thought you would know by now you have to come downstairs dressed because you never know what's happening here." Luca whispers from next to me as I let out a small laugh.

"Well no one said anything to me." I reply looking at him.

"We'll everyone knows you won't listen so they chose to threaten everyone instead but it will be easier if you just got ready in the morning." Luca explains

"It's not my fault it's too early." I comment back as he nods in agreement and we both burst into laughter causing everyone to stop and look at us.