THE L

I woke up at around 11am and ofc Mickey was sleeping so I went on my phone for awhile until I got a reminder that the appointment I booked for the gender a week ago was today at 1am so I decided to wake Mickey.

"Mick" he groans "baby the doctors appointment is in 2 hours you need to get up." I shake him it took him a while to actually get up. But once I told him we don't have time and that were gonna have to shower together he was soon away so after we showered I got ready and so did Mick.

I paired it with my black and white Jordans ones whilst Mickey wore a black tight tank top his plank pants and red and black jordan 4 and of course like everyday he puts on his chain necklace we ended up having more time then we thought so Mickey ...

I paired it with my black and white Jordans ones whilst Mickey wore a black tight tank top his plank pants and red and black jordan 4 and of course like everyday he puts on his chain necklace we ended up having more time then we thought so Mickey is forcing me to go eat something before we go.

When we go downstairs everyone looks at us Mickey greets Ian and lip with those male hand shake bull shit. "You good lip you got fucked up last night." Mick says laughing a bit and Ian laughs with him. Lips smiles and nods. "yeah thanks for all the help I woke up under the stairs." Mickey and Ian look at eachother before bursting into laughter which makes lip suspicious. "What did you do to me last night." Lip ask Mickey but Mickey just shakes his head.

"We didn't do shit but you did something to yourself." Lips turn red before face planting counter as Ian and Mickey burst out into laughter again. I smile at Mickey Ian and lip getting along. I turn my head to Veronica giving me a weird look. I just shrug my shoulders at her. "Baby." I say catching Mickeys attention.

"We need to go before we miss the train." He groans. "I hate that shitty train man." He whines like a big baby. "Aw does my little baby boy want a hug" I say sarcastically as I pout my lips and open my arms. He smirks at me "if my head can be imbetween your tits then yes."

I flip him off and fold my arms. "I'm getting a car." He announces I look at him "oh really what happened to saving for the baby." I ask him "this is for the baby cause if you think my baby is sitting in a train full of drunk men and perverts and weird ass people your fucking wrong I'm not having my baby be jerked off to by some drugged up paedo and they are definitely not risking infection especially when they are a baby who touches everything and puts there hands in there mouth."

I guess he was right. "I guess your right." He smiles. "Baby I'm always right." He says cocky. "I'm gonna do one more big run and pay for the car." "No" I demand.

"Tay-" "you promised me you'd only do small and medium runs so I guarantee that you'll be there to raise my baby with me and not shot and killed laying in fucking cement." I interupts him and he tuts. "Fine I'll do 3 medium job that gives me 15 grand 10 for a good car and 5 to insure it and get stuff for it." I smile.

"Stop smiling at me like that and grab something to eat before we go." Now if was my turn to whine. "I don't want to eat from here." I complain as I drag my feet to him and wrap my arms around him hugging him and sniff him.

"Stop sniffing me you weirdo." I laugh "you smell good." I feel him kiss my neck softly. "I'll get you food on the way back." I smiles before pulling away from the hug. "Come were gonna be late bye guys see y'all later." "Wait where you going."Ian asks

"Find gender of baby." I tell him before walking out the door with Mickey following behind me. We hold hands as we walk to the L it took longer than expected cause we had to dodge a bunch of kids from school cause I rather not have rumours spread across the whole of my year just yet.

By the time we got on the L we had 20 minutes before the appointment. I sat in the L just staring at my stomach as Mickey held my hand and texted someone for the whole ride. When I looked up some creep was staring at my boobs before his eyes moved to my stomach before growing a boner he takes his dick out and starts jerking it slowly I look around to see no one careing. I squeeze Mickeys hand and he looks at me. I move my eyes from him to the man signalling from him to look at him.

"Hey!" Mickey yells startling the man and grabbing attention of most the other passengers. "Put your fucking dick away and stop jerking off to my pregnant girlfriend before I cut ya dick off." The scared man puts his dick away before running to the other side of the L.

I move closer to Mick and he Wraps his arm around me before going back to what he was doing.

I look over at his phone to see his text message with a random number.

Unknown

Me:
Yo boss think you can hook me up for a few jobs tomorrow

Unknown:
Yeah what sizes I got small run needing done and a couple mediums and only about 2 larges

Me:
Cool can I do 3 mediums anytime is good

Unknown:
Dang Mickey 3 mediums in one day you asking to be found by the west side that's dangerous

Me:
Boss you know me I'm quick like the flash they won't see me I'm the best man to do it

Unknow:
I guess your right i can put you in for 4am 6am and 10 am

Me:
4 IN THE FUCKING MORNING. nevermind that's aight my girl wakes up around 11 so she won't have to see me leave her

Unknown:
K good I'll put you in the table.

I decided to stop reading cause at this point I'm being way to nosey. Before we knew it we were at the north side of Chicago and outside the pregnancy clinic. We walk in and go up to the desk.

"Appointment for Taylor." The woman does a bit of typing before looking back at us with a smile. "Yep please have seat Dr Brenner will be with you shortly." I smiles back at her before and Mickey have a seat next to another woman and her husband.