The next day

READ ALL the way to the BOTTOM! Something's you should know will be there. Like usual in all stories.
I wouldn't have put is here unless I thought some if not most of you wouldn't check all the way down to the bottom. Meaning scrolling down until you almost turn a page kind of thing. So..
___*_____*_____*____*______*____*__

I was checking through the houses for books after I woke up earlier, not finding many useful books on things I needed to know like monster pregnancy or some other shit.

But I thought a few of the books would be useful to read to my souling.

I think I'll check the ruins first before I head to hotland and the castle and maybe new home. I don't know yet about new home.

I have never been there, not even in the undertale game. I never did genocides in the actually game, because I couldn't do it, I thought of papyrus as a very good friend along with some other characters, but this body...does have LV to it. There is no one else left out here as far as I'm aware.

And that could be bad if I find out I need someone else's magic to help feed the souling before I get low and I have a feeling it's probably that, not a whole lot of things go my way after all.

Hopefully it will be gradually though, because I have not yet worked on the incomplete machine just yet.

I was planning on looking for more notes in the lab and in my room.

I think I'll have to work on the machine...I thought a bit worried and then I rushed to one of the bathrooms to throw up again.

"God damn it..." I muttered to myself, I wonder if skeleton pregnancy is similar to humans?

At least morning sickness is actually morning sickness though, since so far I've only thrown up sometime randomly in the morning.

Oof, I'm so going to hate this already. Especially since I have no idea what I'm doing besides knowing I need to eat and I get weird cravings and shit.

I let out a sigh and started heading to the ruins, we'll time to explore the place.

-time skip to later in the day-

Well most of that was a bit of a bummer, luckily I found a few pregnancy books in the ruins and in hotlands.

I haven't gone to the castle yet since it was already getting dark a bit.

Looks like I'll need another day to go there and maybe new home.

I thought to myself as I set the books and notes down on the table and starting making myself something to eat and drink.

I need to do that now, otherwise I'll forget again like I usually do in my old life.

After all, I need to try and stay healthy with the souling, eating just once or twice a day won't be the best idea with a souling.

I need to try and eat three times a day, maybe some snacks in between.

I thought with a small hum as I sat down after I finished the food and started eating with one hand as my other hand grabbed one of the notes and started looking through it.

Damn, Gaster was pretty intelligent and had a lot of knowledge. I thought as I chewed and shallowed my food.

"Heh, the old man sure was a smart cookie that's for sure, I guess I'll start working on the machine soon then." I told myself out loud.

I finished the rest of my food and drink and put it up in the sink, I will wash in a day or so. There wasn't that many dishes I even used today after all.

I grabbed the notes and books and headed to my room to start looking through them and read it one by one, making sure I didn't misunderstand or miss anything.

I paused when I got to a spot in the pregnancy book, "...well shit, so I am going to need someone else for help...fuck..well luckily that won't happy until about...a few months... that gives me time to work on the machine and think on what I should do."

I let out a frustrated sigh, once again I was correct that it would be like this, luckily I have a few months before I need another to help out with my souling, since my souling with start to take some of my magic slowly up until that point in time where they will need more then just my magic.

Would it be better if I took three or four monsters to help? I wondered briefly.

I'll have to do this as soon as possible...

But I need to take my time as well, I don't want to be making any stupid mistakes with the stupid machine.

I also checked on the core and where the food was usually made, it was still a steady income with it. Which is relieving.

Cause I would have had to work harder and faster if it wasn't working properly.

But for now, I'll just look through the rest of the books and notes, putting them all in my inventory for the moment before sleeping, after all, who knows if I'll be pulled to another au. It can happen anytime and anywhere, might as well be prepared and have things on me.

___*_______*______*_______*_____*_
Finished with 860 words. Hope you like and comment what you think.

Not every chapter is going to have talking in it, since you know, by himself. Doesn't mean he won't talk to himself sometimes.

Well

Ja ne~!

Also already decided on what I'll be doing, dust becomes apart of nightmares gang before he gets sucked into classics au because of the machine.

Nightmare knows about dust being pregangt soon after because he can feel dust and the soulings magic and feels.

So he would help share some magic with the souling when it starts wanting more magic, I'm deciding, the mostly dust would just need to eat right now, but slowly the souling will want magic, and more magic up until those few months that I mentioned in the story, in which case dust needs to eat quite a bit to refill his magic and nightmare helps him with sharing magic at that point and before hand.

A bit after, the other members of the gang find out and help to, so it's a switch on who helps and when etc.

That's what I've decided. It was then when dust is about half way through the pregnancy, is when he gets pulled to the au and nightmare gang is very protective over their vulnerable member. Lol.

I'm have not decided if error is apart of the game or just a good ally yet. Who may become a member later idk yet.

I also didn't think I'll finish this chapter anytime soon but I ended up doing it cause I got a little impatient

X