Ep. 1.2

Jayda cheaves pov

"Aye say bitch ?!"

I hear a loud voice call after me as i walk towards my cell from the showers. I've only been in here for three weeks so far and I've done good with staying to myself , and avoiding conflict , but I guess it can't stay sunshine and rainbows .

My rainy day has finally come .

"Bitch I know you hear me fucking talking to you !" The voice gets louder with a bit more base "turn around before I turn your ass around "

I roll my eyes and huff before slowly turning around and facing the large , buff body woman walking towards me with two equally large women behind her . They have mugs on their scarred faces and braids that should've been taken out five years ago .

I don't know what their problem is with me but I'm sure I'm about to find out .

"Can I help you gentlemen ?" I asks with a smirk as they get visibly angrier.

It's Probably a stupid  move  to be rude to them , but answering like a scared bitch will make everything worse . Things spread faster in here than they do at a strip club and I can't have everyone thinking they can punk me out because these three hoes did . At least if I get my ass beat it'll be with some integrity .

"Oh this bitch think she got fucking jokes " the girl in the middle , who is doing most of the talking shouts  .  "Shit ain't gone be funny when I lay yo fragile ass out in this bitch !"

"Prolly could've did it already if you stopped yelling " I say politely

She flares her nostrils and takes a step towards me before frowning  "you that luh bitch that shot my nigga Von ?" She asks aggressively causing me to uncontrollably gag .

"Von fucked you ?" I scoff " oh my god I need another shower "

"Shut the fuck up ?!" She exclaims pushing me against the wall causing me to wince "you shot the nigga I sold for Bitch , tryna kill off the heart of Chicago is like you killing all of us" she says as she grips the center of my jumpsuit pinning me on the wall . "You work for them opp niggas you informant ass bitch " she says as if its a statement before her lil buddies   fists connects with my jaw .

I would've fell onto the floor if  the main girl wasn't holding all my body weight up with a bawled fist . Both of her friends start to rush me before I finally close my eyes .

All I can think about is if I have the strength to fight back,  or if I should just continue and let these pit-bulls tear apart my face .

I think about the times I've been in this situation before . In school , In Relationships , and now in prison .
In hindsight,  I never thought my life would turn out like this but as I think back,  I realize I never really fought back or stood up to anyone completely.

I just sit there and take anything anyone is ever willing to give to me . I become content with the way people treat me even if it's like trash only because I don't know any better ....or maybe I choose not to know any better .

I let kentrell take me away from my family and throw me around like a rag doll, I let Von manipulate me into falling in love with him although he didn't love me back , and I let myself become so out of touch that I shot a man and ended up in prison.