𝑳𝒀𝑪𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑶𝑷𝑬

"It's a fitting punishment for a monster

"It's a fitting punishment for a monster. To want something so much
-- to hold it in your arms -- and know beyond a doubt
you will never deserve it."

The Curse of the Moon is a curse unlike any other. The person who is burdened with it has no say in the matter, they must change under the light of a full moon. From there, they are blinded by intense rage and hunger with no way to control themselves. When the night is over, the cursed wake up surrounded by blood and bones, most likely belonging to their loved ones. And when Daphne Aldridge turned sixteen, that curse was bestowed upon her.

Before that fateful day, she was just a regular Witch attending Hogwarts. She had friends, she had good grades. But as a werewolf, she could never have any of that again. In all honesty, Daphne believed that she would never see the outside world again. That was, until, her Charms professor, Albus Dumbledore, came up with an idea -- every full moon, she and a Hufflepuff student named Newt Scamander, a boy rather talented in the care of magical creatures, would hide away in the Room of Requirement, suffer through her transformation and wait it out until she once again turned back to normal.

Maitreyi Ramakrishnan & Simone Ashely as
DAPHNE ALDRIDGE

Maitreyi Ramakrishnan & Simone Ashely asDAPHNE ALDRIDGE