Chapter 70: Rainbow Seven Siege

The next day, the group went to Animal Paradise to get the information Julian promised them. But instead the whole group, it was only three coming.

But when they arrived, they were received by a serious-looking Ellies.

Ellies: 'Early Bird', you're here, where are the other four?

Moo: Still dealing with dumb stuff we usually do.

Ellies: I see. The captain wants to see you all.

Moo: Did anything happen?

Ellies: Well, yeah.

Ellies nodded with a strange expression. She then put on a look of hesitation and apologized to him.

Ellies: 'Early Bird', don't blame our captain. Miss Matilda is a strange person, and for certain reasons, the captain can't go against her.

The only sanity person of the group tilted his head. Matilda? Who was that?

But soon, he received his answer.

When they entered Julian's room, they saw a stern-looking woman staring at him while Julian stood behind like a bullied subordinate.

To be honest, they thought it was funny that the usually elegant Julian was like that.

But at the same time, some of them understood that this woman was no simple one.

Otherwise, why would an A-rank in charge of the information of a city like Julian be so respectful of her?

When the group was examining the woman, the woman was also examining them.

She was a bit surprised when she felt their cultivations. From the way Julian spoke of them, she thought they would be stronger than this.

But her doubts disappeared when she looked at more closely, especially Brian.

Even although his aura seemed like a C-rank practitioner too, Matilda's beast instincts were screaming that he was very, very dangerous that even an <A+> rank needs to be very wary.

Matilda(Thoughts): What the hell!?

Matilda tried hard not to show her shock in her expression. It had been a long while since she felt something like this.

After staring at Terroriser for a few seconds more, Matilda moved her gaze towards Delirious then Moo again.

Matilda: So, you are that 'Early Bird', huh. Where is these guy called 'Dino King'.

Moo: His busy, and it's pretty nice to meet you.

Matilda observed him briefly before chuckling.

Matilda: My name is Matilda Shandelier. I'm one of the directors in charge of the secret Orazvil Branch of Midnight Kairos. Nice to meet you too.

Matilda was a beautiful woman. Black hair and heterchromia eyes between red and blue like Julian but reversed, with the particulars traits of a catkin, and a well-developed body similar to most attractive athletic woman.