Arranged Marriage

Charlotte Flair x Seth Rollins

In which a girl is forced to marry a man from a different kingdom.

"There, your Majesty, now you're all ready," Charlotte Flair heard as she stared straight ahead into her mirror.

The girl she saw in the mirror was not a reflection of herself. This girl was sad, lonely, and someone who was walked on. She herself, was the exact opposite.

However, her father had arranged a marriage she had no say.

"Thanks, Becks, but for the last time, please just call me Charlotte," she faked a smile as she stood up.

Today she was meeting her King to be, Seth Rollins.

Charlotte was less than thrilled, as it was never run past her. She knew the only reason her father was doing it was so that the kingdoms could unite and he could step down from King.

Yeah, if she had it her way, she would leave the castle immediately.

When her mother passed away, the whole kingdom fell. Her mother really had a way of bringing people together, which was something her father had lost sight of.

His reign of terror started the day her mother fell ill.

Her older brother had chosen to marry a class down, which Charlotte loved. However, her father didn't want a repeat, so he arranged a marriage the day of her brother's engagement.

"Will that be all you need today?" Becky asked as she held the princess's laundry in her hand.

"Yes, thank you, Becky."

Becky nodded her head and left the princess alone with her thoughts. Charlotte sighed as she sat down on her bed, her skirt flowing across the cover.

She sighed and laid back, relaxing herself. She knew the guards would be coming to get her any minute to meet her family and the prince downstairs.

"Ma'am, he's here," she heard from the doorway and she stood up, adjusting her dress and posture.

"Then let's not keep him waiting."

Seth Rollins paced outside the castle doors for what seemed like forever. His father had arranged this marriage that he had no say in, but he knew the kingdom well.

"Son, what are you doing out here? The princess is inside," his father came up behind him.

Seth shrugged and the two were greeted by guards who opened the doors.

"Hunter, how nice to see you!" Seth saw King Flair approach them.

"Flair, it's been too long."

"So, this must be Prince Seth?"