Let The Games Begin

"Would you like to start talkin' or nah?" the deep voice of a man can be heard through the dark room that only has one light, a light that slightly sways above another man tied to the chair.

" I've got nothing for you, do your worst" the tied man spat while looking around to figure out the others position.

"You've got quite a mouth on yuh, to bad that tongue you got wouldn't stay" the voice sounded petty and childish.

Then from the shadows he appeared wearing a black long sleeved leather jacket matching his matching pants, black leather gloves with an opening for the back of his hand which adorned his fingers and black Timberland high cut shoes. His perfect fresh undercut with hair slicked back and a few strands that refuse to be with the others falls to his face, neat eyebrows with the one on the right having to slits.

All piercings show while his tattoos were hidden, his scowl is like no other, his rage instills fear in others and most of his mafia members, his second in command Yoongi, calls him a one man army. He is none other Jeon Jungkook aka Jay, soon to be king of the mafia world, well second in command, if his cards are played right.

But right now the man who is in front of him, this man foiled his plan. He was to harbor a deal and instead he tried to take the deal himself, endless cash flow for years to come and that enraged Jay.
The man watched as he takes up a mallet from the table that was dressed with multiple tools for torture.

"Where's the document Rick?" Jay asked as he walked towards him while lightly trapping the mallet on his side, showing impatience. Pulling a chair, turning it backwards as he sat in front with his arms resting on the back of the chair showing his dominance while playing with the mallet in his hand, waiting for an answer.

"I'll never give you the documents, I'll never give you the opportunity to become king. You're nothing but a kid" Rick said as he stared to laugh like a mad man. Jay smiled at him, he knew that would be the answer he was getting, "It's funny, yuh know... I knew you were goin' to say that, I knew how much you were paid to refuse me and accept your death,"

Jay stood up as he straightened his jacket walking to Rick, getting close to his ears he said, " I'm always four... steps... ahead!" He raised his head while combing back his raven hair with his gloved fingers, an evil smirk on his face, leaving the other in fear as he saw the mallet rise.

Jay did not hesitate to give full strength as he broke both legs in four places, the screams were music to his ears and he watched him as he started to lose consciousness, "No, no, no Rick, doh pass out, I have more to do and say," Jay said while lifting Rick head up by gripping his hair

"like, your wife for instance, or your kids, hmm? Do you think they would see this thief tomorrow, hmm? No, they wouldn't, they wouldn't even see your body, for all they know is, you left them to suffer and took all the money!" he started to chuckle a bit as the latter showed tears.

" Guess what, the crew you trusted, the crew who said they would stand by you... They're dead... All of them and those documents, I got them all. Even the filthy copies you made... By tomorrow Rick you would be nothing but a memory and me... I'll be king!"

With that Jay finished what he started and brutally used the mallet until 'death' seemed like nothing at all.

Meanwhile, in the forest of jeju island. A young warlock with fluffy brown hair, excellent facial features that holds a precious boxy smile, a sass like a queen and skin smooth as silk is Kim Taehyung, who just finished his practical exams and is now hoping that his results would guarantee him to practice magic without the use of a wand.

Walking down the halls of the institute that is hidden from everyone else, his mind was only on that last exam.

"Tae! Hey tae!..." his best friend and soulmate Jimin called out with his older brother Jin in tow running to catch up.
"Hey Jiminie, Jinjin, what's up. How you think you did in the exams?" Tae said with a slightly tired expression, he had been studying for weeks to get it right for he too found that the wand was to slow for use.

"I aced of course" Jin stated as he flipped his imaginary hair back, making jimin roll his eyes and scrunch his nose in slight disgust of his elder brothers sassy attitude.
"Yeah, ok, whatever you say grandpa" jimin said sticking out his tongue in tease. Taehyung could only smile at their little squabble.

"Well we would know tomorrow, yeah? I was heading to the falls since I have nothing better to do, wanna come?" Tae asked as he turned to head out and the two followed.

The next day had him like a nervous wreck as he walked to the notice board to see his results. Standing behind the now whittling crowd of students who were either excited or depressed from seeing their results, he gradually went forward looking for his name under the 'pass' list.

Biting his bottom lip in anticipation, his eyes widened as he saw his name on the list with the percentile of 90.
"I-I passed? I passed! Yeah bitch!" he screamed in delight shocking those around him as his fears went away in an instant. Looking for his soulmates and Jin's name, he was even more elated that they passed as well with 85 and 98 percentile respectively.

Waving his hand, the paper formed and floated in the air, using his finger he wrote a message to them that they passed and to meet by their deans office to get the official document, with a smile while circling his index finger in the air the paper folded and mailed itself to the brothers.

Meanwhile, Jimin and his brother were asleep in their room from the exhausting day they had at the falls previously. In a spark of purple magic the letter appeared in their room, nudging jimins face, it irritated the younger as he tried to brush away the feeling while licking his lips to turn and get comfortable. The message the slapped itself hard on jimins face making him wake in an instant, "What!" he screamed as he opened his eyes ready to throw his pillow.

Seeing the floating letter with a purple glow nudging him for attention, he knew it was from Tae.

Waving his hand for the letter to open, he read what was inside, his jaw dropped and eyes widened at the news he received. Getting up he went to jins bed as the letter vanished, waking up the older.
"Jin.. Jin.. JIN!" He was shaking his brother relentlessly trying to wake him. Jin just wanted to sleep some more and he mumbled "Five more minutes ma." jimin snickers at his brothers action and decided to give the news anyway.

"Jin.. You got a 98 on your exams. You passed... Nerd" he said while getting up from his brothers bed brushing back his blonde hair. Jin eyes sprung open, "98? I got a 98? Wtf!" his eyes squinting to adjust to the morning light while adjusting himself on his elbows.

"pfft.. You're studying your grade? Dude you passed!" Jimin giggle whilst shaking his head in disbelief of his brother.
"Its a 98, if it isn't 100 im not happy... That means Seungmin took it... Uugh"
Seungmin and Jin always had a battle if the books since they were young, although jin is older by three years, seungmin looked up to him and always tried to keep the number 1 position, its a game they started to play when seungmin started to talk and go to school.

Doing their morning routine, they prepared to meet Tae by the office.
Getting the document in hand they finally got to use magic without a wand and moved to the specialty class, although first class is like orientation, it didnt matter to the three as they knew the days of using a wand is over.

Weeks went by as their studies got harder, but they did better, their teacher came into the room which was slightly hectic from those who couldn't help but show off.
"class settle in," the lecturer Jenni started to speak "there is a group assignment for you to complete by the end of the year... If you do complete this assignment correctly you would be listed as a warlock or witch, failure to do so will result in you repeating this class, understood?" most students groaned at the fact that it would be a group project and if they failed they would have to spend another year with their boring teacher.

" You're enthusiasm sounds so beautiful, " her snark remark made some of the students silently mock her, " your assignment will be sent to your group once you have chosen and written the names down in this book! Choose your partners carefully please, we don't want another disaster." Jenni is now looking like she is so done with her class for today, but she knew that she would have to do it or face her father the principal of the institute.