Fixing the problem

"What is up with him?"

Lexa said to herself as she was taking her dog for a walk. She noticed for the past 2 weeks that rengoku had been acting odd

She noticed how he always seems on guard barely ever putting his sword down.

She also noticed how anytime doe walks into the room he immediately looks uncomfortable. He apparently will also start taking glances at him.

The only reason she knew that was because doe told her about. Cause he kept seeing him do it and it was kinda getting weird to him.

Something that had popped up recently was every night before he'd go to sleep he'd tell her goodnight and to call if she needed anything. Then he looked particularly at doe and then have a concerned look on his face.

She at first thought that he might think it was strange that she'd let doe sleep with her. But she felt like the look was for a different reason.

She could sense trouble brewing in the household and she had to fix it before anything got worse.

"Doe I know your stalking me, so stop hiding from wherever your hiding from and just walk with me."

Doe then left from his hiding spot and grabbed her hand as they continued walking.

She was thinking about taking Rengoku on a drive to talk to him one on one to ask what's got him so tense.

***********************************************

When we got home rengoku walked into the room with a nervous expression.

"Lexa how was your walk?"

"It was good."

Then he noticed doe behind me

"Oh I didn't know Doe was with you."

He said with a bit of nervousness in his voice

"I didn't either until halfway through my walk."

"What do you mean?"

"Not important....oh doe. I left a hair tie upstairs, can you get it for me please?"

"Of course! I'll be right back!"

When doe was out of sight rengoku sighed

"Hey rengoku, I was thinking about going on a drive later. Just the two of us."

"I...I think I would really like that!"

Doe then came back with a hair tie

"Can I put it in your hair, please?"

"Do you know how to?"

Doe then looked nervous and stopped making eye contact. He looked to the side as he started talking

"O-Of course I do."

"Alright, let's go to the couch."

I sat on the floor as he sat in the couch

He then started touching my hair. He was mostly messing with it though. I just decided to let him do as he pleased with my hair, I didn't mind since I actually really enjoyed it.